I have an unlocked 9550 which I'd like to run T-Mobile. I've tried everything to get this thing registered to T-Mobile and no dice. Customer Service couldn't help me after speaking to three different CS Reps, I called RIM and they said that it was an issue on the T-Mobile end.

I tried Registering the 9550 to the T-Mobile Network via Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Register Now, still nothing. I tried sending the Service Books to my phone from T-Mobile's BIS website, nothing.

Not sure what else I can do to at least getting data recognize on the phone. Any help would be appreciated.
    05-30-10 07:39 PM
    What's not working? Data or phone or all? Have you tried sending service books right from your phone?
    05-31-10 08:41 AM
    Data is not working at all. The phone works. I can make and receive calls. The phone wouldn't register to the network.
    05-31-10 09:31 AM
    I believe you will have to manually take a few steps to get this working there is a thread in the storm Tips, How To & FAQ sub forum section on getting the storm to work on tmobile. Follow the instructions in that thread use the attached service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 09:55 AM
    Try to suffer through T-Mobile's incompetent customer care, and get your internet connection sorted. Try your SIM card in another phone that is known to work fine. If it works there, the issue is your BlackBerry. If it doesn't work, the issue is either your SIM card, or something in the network.

First off, make sure somebody didn't de-provision your BIS feature.
    06-01-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD