ok now that I downloaded it what do I do with it? When I open the zip file I get two weird looking files
    04-03-09 11:50 PM
    ok now that I downloaded it what do I do with it? When I open the zip file I get two weird looking files
    Take the zip file and extract the files contained in it to your desktop. You will now have a folder called Shazam with two files (Shazam.alx and Shazam460.cod). Open up DM and click the application loader. Next the start button under Add/Remove Applications. At the bottom of the next screen click browse and select the Shazam.alx file from the Shazam folder you extracted. Now Shazam will be listed in your applications list in the app loader. Make sure that Shazam is checked off and click the next button twice to install it to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 12:09 AM
    Here is another upload since the last one has reached its limit.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

04-04-09 12:11 AM
    Got it on her phone. You guys rock! Thanks.
    04-04-09 12:17 AM
    Any chance of getting one that works with 4.5? The last one posted I get the "Error starting Shazam460: Class 'net.rim.device.api.ui.decor.background' not found".

I have a Rapidshare Premium account. I will host all of them if you guys want to send them over.
    04-04-09 12:39 AM
    Any chance of getting one that works with 4.5? The last one posted I get the "Error starting Shazam460: Class 'net.rim.device.api.ui.decor.background' not found".

I have a Rapidshare Premium account. I will host all of them if you guys want to send them over.
    Here is the shazam app that works with the 4.5 OS.

04-04-09 12:51 AM
    Thanks a bunch Armak. Kinda stinks we have limited features after the trial period, and Iphone users get the full version all the time. But its all good.
    04-04-09 02:29 AM
    04-04-09 02:44 AM
    @ArmaK
    Are you only posting the Storm Versions or do you also have a Bold Version in stock?

If so, please repost. Thanks a lot, man. You're the best
    04-04-09 04:11 AM
    Thanks Armak!!!

How do you like the .113 OS?
    04-04-09 06:59 AM
    i cant get Shazam on my BB. I looked all over and it isnt in the World App. If any one finds a solution or hears if RIM says anythiing about it can u let me know
    04-04-09 07:10 AM
    Thanks a lot Armak
    04-04-09 07:15 AM
    Thanks ArmaK!
    04-04-09 07:22 AM
    Hey guys,

Could someone please post a new download link? I got in the game late and now I can't find a download link lol.

Thanks.
    Paul
    04-04-09 09:00 AM
    Hey Armak could you post a working link for Shazam that would work for the curve 8900>?
    04-04-09 09:34 AM
    Thanks a bunch Armak. Kinda stinks we have limited features after the trial period, and Iphone users get the full version all the time. But its all good.
    Yeah it does stick but remember that Shazam is still new for the BB and they might change their mind or lower the price after a while. I think they are only viewing the BB as a business phone and not the phone it is really.

@ArmaK
    Are you only posting the Storm Versions or do you also have a Bold Version in stock?

If so, please repost. Thanks a lot, man. You're the best
    I've been posting two different versions of the app depending on what people have been asking for. I have the 4.3 and 4.6 OS versions of the app. I see that you have a 9000, that means the link that I have been posting is for you.

Thanks Armak!!!

How do you like the .113 OS?
    I like it pretty well but I've like almost every OS that I've had on my device since picking it up at launch. The .113 OS shows that RIM has gone a long way to improve the storm and to make sure that it has a fully functional OS. But I'm really looking forward to when they drop the rumored 5.0 for the entire series.

04-04-09 10:17 AM
    Hey Armak could you post a working link for Shazam that would work for the curve 8900>?
    Hey guys,

Could someone please post a new download link? I got in the game late and now I can't find a download link lol.

Thanks.
    Paul
    i cant get Shazam on my BB. I looked all over and it isnt in the World App. If any one finds a solution or hears if RIM says anythiing about it can u let me know
    Here you guys go.

04-04-09 10:18 AM
    Here's another one for those joining late since the last one went down.

04-04-09 10:58 AM
    The other one went down also, possible to get another link.
    Thanks alot.
    04-04-09 12:55 PM
    Sure, here is another one.

04-04-09 01:01 PM
    Here's another one for those joining late since the last one went down.

Hi, check your PNs. Got a premium account and could possibly enable folks to download it more then 10 times.
    04-04-09 01:01 PM
    This one should be downloadable more often:
    04-04-09 01:09 PM
    The last couple have been from my premium account. For some reason they are getting removed from my account and a limited is being imposed on them. I've never had this happen with any of my other files before. This one is from another one of my accounts, I hope it stays put.

04-04-09 01:09 PM
    Much Appreciated Mufflon!
    04-04-09 04:36 PM
    It seems that my link is now staying put on my account and has been downloaded 18 times already. Since that is working, here is the 4.3 OS version of shazam if anybody needs it.

04-04-09 05:05 PM
181 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD