As a newbie, can you tell me how I get this zip file to my blackberry or blackberry desktop manager? Ive downloaded the zip file to my computer...thanks for your assistance!
    04-03-09 02:04 PM
    ya.....i too can't seem to find shazam on the app world. I then went on the pc app world site and got the email link. that link did work however there was no download button on the page (on my device). I could look at screen shots, review or recomommend, thats it. I just got the zip file, gonna install via DM..........good times!
    04-03-09 02:23 PM
    I have tryed all day no joke all day and tryed alot of ideals from alot of people that have got it and I thought I would just make a new post in hopes there is some one out there that can finely figer out what the H is going on! I cann't fined or download SHAZAMnot on the net on my computer not on app world I got e-mail sent to me from rim for the download and all it is telling me is to get it off app world don't have app world click here to download it rofl?

OMG I AM BAGINING YOU HELP I REALLY NEED THIS APP
    edited for those of us who use the English Language:

I have tried to download and install Shazam all day - no joke. I have even tried a lot of ideas from people who have gotten it to work with no success. I thought I would make a new post in the hopes there is some one out there who can finallyly figure out what the H is going on!

I can't find or download SHAZAM anywhere on the net, my computer nor even on app world. I received a support e-mail from rim regarding the download location and I was told to check in App Worldl?

Heavens above gentleman, I am begging you to help me find this most important application. It is of the utmost importance that I am able to hear a song and be able to instantly be able to identify the song for future purchases. The polar caps may melt and the seas run over our greatest coastal cities if i am not able to obtain this immediately.

Your friend in time,

Traider9750

Ok now, GET THE DAMN APP WORLD AND DOWNLOAD IT. IF YOU ARE NOT IN A COUNTRY COVERED BY APP WORLD YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK BUDDAY!
    04-03-09 02:28 PM
    ya.....i too can't seem to find shazam on the app world. I then went on the pc app world site and got the email link. that link did work however there was no download button on the page (on my device). I could look at screen shots, review or recomommend, thats it. I just got the zip file, gonna install via DM..........good times!
    And JCdelong how do you download the file via DM?
    04-03-09 02:33 PM
    As a newbie, can you tell me how I get this zip file to my blackberry or blackberry desktop manager? Ive downloaded the zip file to my computer...thanks for your assistance!
    Take the zip file and extract the files contained in it to your desktop. You will now have a folder called Shazam with two files (Shazam.alx and Shazam460.cod). Open up DM and click the application loader. Next the start button under Add/Remove Applications. At the bottom of the next screen click browse and select the Shazam.alx file from the Shazam folder you extracted. Now Shazam will be listed in your applications list in the app loader. Make sure that Shazam is checked off and click the next button twice to install it to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 03:13 PM
    Ok now, GET THE DAMN APP WORLD AND DOWNLOAD IT. IF YOU ARE NOT IN A COUNTRY COVERED BY APP WORLD YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK BUDDAY!
    Traider said that they had App World installed on their device. They were also not the only one that couldn't find the app in app world. This can be seen by the number of uploads of Shazam that I have done since app world released. If you look at the latest version of app world, shazam isn't listed for storm users unless they have previously downloaded the app. Also, people in other countries are not out of luck because they are able to install it with the app loader using the files that I have been posting.

04-03-09 03:24 PM
    I've also been waiting forever for shazam on my storm. I just keep missing your link ArmaK. can you please put it up one more time.
    04-03-09 03:37 PM
    Here you go gonoles.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

04-03-09 03:55 PM
    thank you sir
    04-03-09 04:19 PM
    Thanks a lot ArmaK. Got it working now.
    04-03-09 04:24 PM
    Thank-you ArmaK. One more happy person served
    04-03-09 04:31 PM
    Er... if anyone would have the OS 4.5 version, I would be very, very happy.

Regards!
    04-03-09 04:33 PM
    I too have been having the same problem for the past 2 days!!!! I just talked to my tech guy from BELL Mobility and he was saying that it isnt availble for the storm yet well at least on the CDMA Network.....
    04-03-09 04:36 PM
    Er... if anyone would have the OS 4.5 version, I would be very, very happy.

Regards!
    Here is the 4.3 version of Shazam, that is the best I can do for now.

04-03-09 04:51 PM
    Now that I have it I must say that it doesn't work very well for the storm. It will tag songs perfectly but you can't click on any other options. Hope they are still working on this.
    04-03-09 04:54 PM
    Here is the 4.3 version of Shazam, that is the best I can do for now.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting[/url]

YESSS! It's working perfectly on my Curve!!! THANKS A LOT Armak, I was eager to trying this for so long and waiting for Blackberry app world in my country would be at least a year

Thank you very, very much.

Regards!
    04-03-09 05:16 PM
    please post a rapidshare again. I keep missing it. Thanks a lot ArmaK!
    04-03-09 06:06 PM
    I was lucky enough to DL Shazam midnight from March 31-April 1 for my BB Storm. It works and doesn't work. The Shazam selection menu does not allow one to select anything, but you can use it to find songs and that's about it. Maybe the full version will fix or allow the menu option to be selectable.
    04-03-09 06:39 PM
    Here is another upload.

04-03-09 06:49 PM
    Okay folks, let keep the ball rolling. We need someone to post another RAPIDShare or Megaupload link for Shazam.
    04-03-09 11:06 PM
    Yes someone please post another link. I would like to get this for my girlfriends phone tonight. I got it for my phone before everything changed. Now she cant get it. Its not perfect but it works. Is there anyway i could back up my phone and just put shazam only on hers through dtm?
    04-03-09 11:14 PM
    Yes someone please post another link. I would like to get this for my girlfriends phone tonight. I got it for my phone before everything changed. Now she cant get it. Its not perfect but it works. Is there anyway i could back up my phone and just put shazam only on hers through dtm?
    Hmm, should be able to if you follow the "how to back up third party applications" and then load just that app on her phone.
    04-03-09 11:16 PM
    Here you go guys.

04-03-09 11:28 PM
    Here you go guys.

Thanks....You r very appreciated.
    04-03-09 11:32 PM
    Yes. Thanks. That was fast.
    04-03-09 11:47 PM