Ok new to this once on my copmputer where do I put it on my blackberry?
    04-02-09 09:43 AM
    Here is the shazam app uploaded again.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. I downloaded it to my PC and saved it on the desktop. Can you help me out? Do I need to run it to install it on the PC and then go into Desktop Manager to install on my Blackberry? What file do I look for when I click on app loader? Thanks
    04-02-09 10:03 AM
    Here is the shazam app uploaded again.

What a bummer. Has reached limit again.

04-02-09 10:20 AM
    Thanks. I downloaded it to my PC and saved it on the desktop. Can you help me out? Do I need to run it to install it on the PC and then go into Desktop Manager to install on my Blackberry? What file do I look for when I click on app loader? Thanks
    Unzip the file to your desktop. Then open dm, click app loader and then add/ remove section. At the bottom of the next screen it should say browse, browse to the folder and select the Shazam.alx file. Now the shazam app should be listed with the other apps in the window, just make sure it is checked off and then click next to install to your bb.

Here is the shazam app once again.

04-02-09 10:27 AM
    Unzip the file to your desktop. Then open dm, click app loader and then add/ remove section. At the bottom of the next screen it should say browse, browse to the folder and select the Shazam.alx file. Now the shazam app should be listed with the other apps in the window, just make sure it is checked off and then click next to install to your bb.

O **** yeahs I finely have a SHAZAM on on my blackberry I thank you all for the help but it all came down to ArmaK thank you thank you! All I have to do now is change the settings to make it work right on my blackberry!
    04-02-09 10:35 AM
    Thanks so much ArmaK!

04-02-09 10:52 AM
    Get it from appworld... One thing is, its advertised as free but its only a free trial version.

I personally like slacker, granted there functionalities are different, but I like the idea of slacker a lot better and it is truly a free application. I had to do a few config changes to get it to work, but it was worth it.

04-02-09 11:03 AM
    Thanks again ArmaK, I finally have Shazam on my Storm!

04-02-09 11:16 AM
    I literally just loaded off of appload and it functioned appropriately, messed with it and already deleted it. Not that impressed.

04-02-09 11:22 AM

Got it and installed. Thanks very much. Very nice app but I'm having a couple of problems with it. First, the keyboard is always there and takes up half the screen and makes it hard to select the different options. When I click the enable compatability button the keyboard goes away but then you can't move around and select anything but tag now, can't even close it out. Is there something else I can do to get rid of the keyboard but still maintain all the functionality or do I just have to live with the keyboard for now. Thanks
    04-02-09 11:26 AM
    Gotta deal with it.

In compatibility mode, its easy to move around if you think of it as the traditional blackberry. Instead of thinking of it as navigating via a touchscreen, move your fingers in such a way that you would with a trackball.
    04-02-09 11:36 AM
    Yeah, it's not there anymore. But it seems as if you had already downloaded it once or tried to you should be able to find it in My World.
    04-02-09 11:39 AM
    Missing it here, too!
    04-02-09 12:05 PM
    I tried going to the rapidshare, and it is missing. Is there a way someone can send it to me? Thanks.
    04-02-09 12:08 PM
    All of the RapidShare files keep reaching there limit. Is there someone with a premium account who can upload this file for us who get to the thread too late! Or perhaps a kind soul out there could email me a direct download for my storm as requested by many previous posts! This would be APPRECIATED SO MUCH!
    04-02-09 12:13 PM
    ....its on App World....
    NO ITS NOT

I have also been trying to get this since yesterday, and am beginning to feel the same frustration..
    I am on app world right now, looking at the music catagory, it is NOT there.. There are only 10 titles showing, it is not one of them...
    It may be showing for some, but not for all..
    Apparently App World is under some sort of filtering on who gets what apps?? By carrier or device model or ??
    There are TOO many people saying they are getting too many different app counts for it to be a simple refresh to get them all.. Something is filtering content...

I also notied that app world is running at least one revision behind on a few apps that I've found so far...Quicklaunch is one of them... app world has 1.3.0 up, instead of the 1.4 at Mobihand...

I finally was able to intall the free level app this morning, which was giving an install failure all day yesterday...
    04-02-09 12:16 PM
    I guess there is not help for me rofl! I am about to run my storm over with a big truck rofl I have had so many problems lately it is makeing me sick!
    This is not just you... It appears a lot of storm users are not getting all the apps listed on app world...

I have noticed a lot of people posting screenshots saying 'its on app world' (here and another storm forum) are posting pics of NON storm BB's showing it... One was a curve and one was a really bad shot but looked like a Bold... definetly had a smaller screen and a keyboard in the shot, was not a storm, and they were insisiting (on another forum) that "see, its right here for the storm"...

Right now my guess is that RIM is filtering items not designed for storm... even though a lot of non storm specific run just fine in/out of compatability mode...
    04-02-09 12:19 PM
    You're not alone, I can't figure it out either. It's not in my App World, featured apps, music & video, i've tried searching, went on my PC and had it send the link by email, etc. I can't get this. I have .113, does the OS matter?
    Apparently the emailing doesnt work right either... went to the RIM website, flagged Shazam and another program to 'have emailed to me'... The link I got was to download app world again... no links for the programs, and no links that triggered app world to find them.. tried it twice... and yes, at least as of midnight last night, I have the current revision of app world..
    04-02-09 12:22 PM
    went to BB website... Shazam is under featured items... sent email to my storm... found it on app world but no download button!
    04-02-09 12:23 PM
    at the bottom it says
    Version: 0
    Size: 0 bytes
    04-02-09 12:27 PM
    post 18. goto that website from your computer, checkbox shazam, enter email address. it will email your blackberry. open email. click link in email, then click open in appworld. then download
    BlackBerry - Featured Apps
    That doesnt work...
    Just tried it, with 3 apps, Shazam, and two more... I get an email with 3 links, ALL THREE links only give a 'get link' option, nothing for "Open with app world", and all three take me to download app world, no other apps.....
    04-02-09 12:30 PM
    Right now my guess is that RIM is filtering items not designed for storm... even though a lot of non storm specific run just fine in/out of compatability mode...
    I think your definately on to something here. That is why someone needs to host this file for the love of god.
    04-02-09 12:33 PM
    So i just tried to trick app world by texting the emailed link to my device and opened it in BBAppWorld and like other posts... no download link is available. Can someone please try hosting this file again so i can install it directly. Seems like a whole bunch of people are having this same issue with this app. We need to beet the system people.
    04-02-09 01:06 PM
    I have a premium account but uploaded them to the server quickly early Wednesday morning. I'll upload one to my account and post the link when I get a chance later.

04-02-09 01:28 PM
    Right on dude.
    04-02-09 02:07 PM
181 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD