This is just nuts...so I found some abstract Enya song on youtube to see if it would find it. It listened to 2-3 seconds of the music before she even started singing, and it found it. I'm impressed!!
    04-01-09 09:39 PM
    Now I'm even more impressed. I found a song on youtube that was recorded live, and played it. It listened only while the crowd was cheering before any music or anything, and it found it
    04-01-09 09:43 PM
    Ok how does that help us download the app rofl!
    04-01-09 09:49 PM
    Ok how does that help us download the app rofl!
    post 18. goto that website from your computer, checkbox shazam, enter email address. it will email your blackberry. open email. click link in email, then click open in appworld. then download
    BlackBerry - Featured Apps
    04-01-09 09:50 PM
    You can go here from your computer, select it, then enter an e-mail address, and it will email you a URL for direct download..Thats what I just had to do..It send you an email, then you click it, and the menu option says "Open in App World", then it starts right up.

This poster already helped.
    04-01-09 09:51 PM
    u can get it from blackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:51 PM
    u can get it from blackberry.com
    actually, it is no longer there. blackberry.com will send u a link for an app world download page. This will take u to the Shazam app world page but there is no link to download.
    04-01-09 09:55 PM
    actually, it is no longer there. blackberry.com will send u a link for an app world download page. This will take u to the Shazam app world page but there is no link to download.
    read my post from the last page!!! Step by step instructions on how to download it!
    post 18 and 29
    Last edited by AgTitan06; 04-01-09 at 10:00 PM.
    04-01-09 09:56 PM
    post 18. goto that website from your computer, checkbox shazam, enter email address. it will email your blackberry. open email. click link in email, then click open in appworld. then download
    I have done that now for the 5 time it keeps send me to the the damn refer-a-friend to download the f***ing app world thanks for trying guys I think I am just going to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    04-01-09 10:13 PM
    I too can not get any of the previous instuctions provided to work. I have sent it to multiple email addresses, which all work, but when you "open in blackberry app world", it takes you to a shazam page, and doesnt allow you to download. There is not links to download this app. Just "reviews", "recommend" and "screenshots"...then at the bottom of the page it has a "contact support" link button....the previous poster is not lying..its not happening...ive tried MANY times now..get the same result....only on .75 if that might matter...
    04-01-09 10:21 PM
    It's strange that some people are able to see the app while others can't. I can still see shazam in my app world client and after deleting the app and checking back, I am able to reinstall the app from app world. Here is the shazam app from my 3rd party apps backup.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 04-01-09 at 11:16 PM.
    04-01-09 11:14 PM
    I have tried every single option everyone has suggested with no success. This just has to do with OS version in some way. It's pretty frustrating because I've been waiting for Shazam to be available for my BB for freakin ever and now....oh wait, I forgot I have a Storm, should have known
    04-01-09 11:49 PM
    something fishy is going on here...
    I am also getting the Shazam page through the e-mail link with no option to download. The file size is also 0. I wonder if they put a stop to it? and that above Rapidshare link is also no longer valid... hmmm
    04-02-09 12:09 AM
    It's still available to download from app world. I just deleted it off of my storm, went to the Music & Video category, click Shazam and this is the screen I got.

When I clicked on Reinstall, I downloaded and installed Shazam to my storm. So it seems that it is still available to be installed.

As for the link I posted, for some reason it disappeared from my rapidshare account but I'll upload it again.

04-02-09 12:26 AM
    Here is the shazam app uploaded once again.

04-02-09 12:35 AM
    its the same for me.

i'm running .109

did the uninstall/reinstall of the app world. did battery pulls. checked app world for shazam from the featured apps, search function and manually went thru all the categories. i've also used the links above and even sent the app via email to my phone.

i opened it via the email link with app world and it shows me shazam but with no download option and 0kb for the app itself.

it looks like they removed it......

ps. the rapidshare link is dead.....

EDIT: the rapidshare link works now! thanks!
    04-02-09 12:37 AM
    i just loaded it via app loader from dtm and it works ok with compatibility mode turned off.

i can't select some of the options when hitting the bb button but whatever.......

as long as it can identify the song, thats all i need.

ps. i've done 2 tests. one with a regular song which it found and another with a remix. it didn't find the remix.....oh well
    04-02-09 12:56 AM
    Thanks for the rapidshare link. I couldn't download shazam from appworld either.
    04-02-09 01:23 AM
    You can go here from your computer, select it, then enter an e-mail address, and it will email you a URL for direct download..Thats what I just had to do..It send you an email, then you click it, and the menu option says "Open in App World", then it starts right up.

this worked!

thank you!!
    04-02-09 02:53 AM
    something fishy is going on here...
    I am also getting the Shazam page through the e-mail link with no option to download. The file size is also 0. I wonder if they put a stop to it? and that above Rapidshare link is also no longer valid... hmmm
    I get the same thing. No option to download and file size of zero. Are the people getting it running OS .75 or a later, leaked version. Maybe that has something to do with it. Also, the rapidshare link no longer works. Very frustrating.
    04-02-09 08:54 AM
    Here is the shazam app uploaded once again.

OMG The link you put up on both post the same right well guess what they both came back errors one say this

"The uploader has removed this file from the server."

Thee other says

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
    This limit is reached.
    To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

I tld you all this damn thing hates me rofl!
    04-02-09 08:56 AM
    OMG I just got a e-mail I signed up last night on shazam I got this

"Hello ******6669

Thanks for registering with Shazam.
    We're sorry that the Shazam iD mobile service isn't available where you are right now, but as a registered online Shazamer, we'll let you know as soon as the service becomes available in your country.

Thanks for joining the Shazam community. We'll let you know as soon as you can get Shazam on your mobile!

The Shazam Team"

I put the **** over my number but that is what is says guess what I live in the f***ing USA mo, O and by the way it does work on my wifes 8830!
    04-02-09 09:06 AM
    Is it thinking I don't live in the USA or is that just the web site I wound?
    04-02-09 09:07 AM
    Here is the shazam app uploaded again.

04-02-09 09:33 AM
    just makeing sure i need to download to my computer right?
    04-02-09 09:40 AM
181 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD