Say I lost my phone in my appartment. I didn't yet. So I begin yelling for it suddenly the phone realizes its lost and activates an alarm. So I am looking for an app that will activate an alarm just by using my voice. Is there something out there that might work?
    12-17-08 10:33 AM
    Say I lost my phone in my appartment. I didn't yet. So I begin yelling for it suddenly the phone realizes its lost and activates an alarm. So I am looking for an app that will activate an alarm just by using my voice. Is there something out there that might work?
    This made me laugh.

No, there is nothing out there that does that.

I can see it now.

Phone rings.
    "Hello? Meet for lunch? OK, where are you?"
    *ALARM GOES OFF*
    12-17-08 10:36 AM
    I use a program called Roommates cell phone. Lol, sorry I couldn't resist.
    12-17-08 10:36 AM
    That's the funniest reply I have gotten back. You should be able to set a voice hotkey to avoid simple problems like that. Like you could give it a name like fido.
    12-17-08 10:42 AM
    Mine always comes running whenever I crack open a can of tuna!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 10:43 AM
    Set up a email address on the phone that you dont use for anything else, set it up to the a loud ring, and send an email to that account. Just override the sound in all profiles to loud for that account. Your not going to find a program that listens to your voice. To start with it would kill your battery like nothing else.
    12-17-08 10:44 AM
    Really how did you do it? Kidding. But this program would be nice to have it would solve the hassle of finding your phone in seconds.
    12-17-08 10:48 AM
    You must have a messy apartment!
    12-17-08 11:14 AM
    I'm building a Clapper into my Storm. ... damn whre i put it..
    <clap clap>
    <riiiiing>
    Niiiiice
    12-17-08 11:16 AM
    get a second line..you can't lose both of them..
    12-17-08 11:34 AM
    bmtbandit seems to have the most feasible idea in the room ... I like it !

Although it might not work so well if you have the phone on silent.
    12-17-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD