Sorry for the caps, but I need help ASAP. I have a conference in about half an hour

I had Stop Tilt on my old BB. Had to exchange it a few days ago, so was using the trial version of stop tilt. While doing this I emailed Tech Support and they sent me a number that would work, so I wouldn't have to buy it again. That number is on a different computer. I dont' have access to until tomorrow.

I did the software upgrade on sunday night...all was well...

I decided to do a battery pull today. After the pull....I am now stuck in an endless loop on the Stop Tilt "register or buy now" screen and it's web site.

I can't close the app. I can't change apps. It's in an endless loop of the web site and the register screen. I did another battery pull (left it out five mins) same thing...endless loop.

I am even desperate enough to buy it again, but I don't have a PIN cause I can't get to the home screen to get my pin.

HELP
    06-03-09 01:05 PM
    plug it into the computer and launch bb desktop and you should be able to get the pin
    06-03-09 01:23 PM
    plug it into the computer and launch bb desktop and you should be able to get the pin
    I don't have F'ing proprietary cable with me...so I can't plug into the desktop.. thanks anyway
    06-03-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD