im not a stranger to crackberry.com at all... just a little new to the forums

anyways i was running the bbcrackman .141 v/5 on my storm and was VERY pleased with it. however, i gave the new official .148 a shot, and found myself dissapointed.

i have been looking and looking, but i just have not found the answers im looking for. so if someone could help instruct me to downgrade to the old os that would be great.

so far i have tried installing .141 v/5 with no success, as well as restored my device from desktop manager, neither of them have helped.

i appreciate in advance for the help
    06-01-09 06:58 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/in...source-213706/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 07:02 PM
    Everything you asked for is in this thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/in...source-213706/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 07:03 PM
    i clicked on the how to upgrade/downgrade and i noticed that after the screen where my pin number is displayed, i do not have the option to change the os or leave them.

any thoughts?
    06-01-09 07:12 PM
    Do you have the OS you want to downgrade too installed on your computer. IF not, you will not get the option.

Delete any OS you do not want installed from your computer, using Control Panel, be sure the one you want installed is downloaded and installed on your computer and then be sure to disconnect from the internet.
    06-01-09 08:16 PM
    Do you have the OS you want to downgrade too installed on your computer. IF not, you will not get the option.

Delete any OS you do not want installed from your computer, using Control Panel, be sure the one you want installed is downloaded and installed on your computer and then be sure to disconnect from the internet.
    Not if you are using the upgrade feature on the 4.7 DM. It will gove you your choice to downgrade.
    06-01-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD