Please help!

I am traveling for the next 9 months and all of a sudden started gettin an error message uncaught exception: java.lang.nullpointerexception when it starts. I've deleted all 3rd part apps and reinstalled no luck!

The message was making it so my email stopped working and is no longer there but my message button is still there. So I uninstalled BB messenger hoping this could work but it hasn't. So now I have a BB storm that doesn't do email and cant have blackberry messenger on it.

If anyone knows hows to fix the error code aweseome! If not a way to DL bb messanger direct to my phone would be amazing!

Thanks for the help in advance! I'm doing humanitarian work need my crackberry!
    05-18-09 02:24 AM
    Connect your Storm to your PC. Open Desktop Manager, then go to Backup and Restore, then go to Advanced (Advanced), then on the right column go to Call Logs, clear your call logs, and that's it. Do a battery plug or use QuickPull if you have it.
    05-18-09 04:01 AM
    My storm came preinstalled with BBM. It was under the Instant message apps section.
    05-18-09 06:13 AM
    Here the thing, I dont have a PC and I also already deleted the call log manually as well as deleted the BB messenger cause that is what a lot of threads said to do.

So I need a solution to both but I dont have a PC.

1) DL BB messenger from a website.

2) Get rid of that error , is a complete clear an option?
    05-18-09 07:29 AM
    Here the thing, I dont have a PC and I also already deleted the call log manually as well as deleted the BB messenger cause that is what a lot of threads said to do.

So I need a solution to both but I dont have a PC.

1) DL BB messenger from a website.

2) Get rid of that error , is a complete clear an option?
    1. BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger

2. Try to reset your home background screen as it might a theme problem. It worked in the past for me.
    05-18-09 09:27 AM
    Thanks for the help but that link doesnt work. For the STORM it says you have to DL it to your PC. Thats why I need the help.

I tried the imagine but that didnt help.

Any more ideas or anyone know a link I can DL BBM over the air?
    05-19-09 07:23 AM
    Thanks for the help but that link doesnt work. For the STORM it says you have to DL it to your PC. Thats why I need the help.

I tried the imagine but that didnt help.

Any more ideas or anyone know a link I can DL BBM over the air?
    Sorry to let you know that you cannot download BBM OTA. I just found out today. If you have to download it to your PC, then via DM, but you don't have access to a computer.
    You will solve both problems when you will have access to a computer. Just reload the OS. Sorry you can't do it sooner.
    05-19-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD