I have been developing a basic java app, and would find it very helpful I one of you could PM me the code used for one of your basic Blackberry Storm apps. I have been studying how to program myself, but find it much better to develop by analyzing others previously made applications.

I have been asking and asking, please help me.
    Thanks ahead of time,
    Zack
    03-02-09 07:16 AM
    lol did you try sending them a PM?
    03-02-09 07:30 AM
    lol did you try sending them a PM?
    Could someone get ahold of the code for either?
    03-02-09 09:26 AM
    Good luck getting a dev to share their code with you. Code is code, but each person writes is slightly differently, and that can make a program or app run quicker or slower. Some have nice little tricks with the way they put code together in this regard. You are asking alot to see another dev's code IMO.
    Last edited by PavementPilot; 03-02-09 at 09:48 AM.
    03-02-09 09:44 AM
    I think you would have a better chance if you sent them what you had and asked for advise rather then having them send you their hard work... i dk thats where i would have started out! they work for hours and days on these apps their not just going to fork them over so you can change a few things and call it your own app! send them what you have and ask for help!
    03-02-09 02:27 PM
    Unless a developer releases their code to the public domain (ie...GPL), I doubt you're going to get what you're askin.
    03-02-09 02:36 PM
    Code is like a persons language and each person uses different logic when assembling something, looking at it may help but using ur own logic is what's going to make it ur own

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD