Somehow, I have duplicate email accounts on my storm. They don't actually get email, but my gmail, yahoo and work emails have clone accounts and I can't seem to get rid of them. I looked on Verizon's BIS site, but I only have the three accounts. I tried to remove them on the phone, but didn't have much luck there. So I have created a "crap" folder and moved them there just so I don't have to look at them. But I am still annoyed that there on there.

Anyone else encounter this? Know how to get rid of them?
    02-27-09 07:51 PM
    I know this isn't the answer you are probably looking for but why not just hide them?
    02-27-09 07:54 PM
    I know this isn't the answer you are probably looking for but why not just hide them? That way you wouldn't need a folder for them.
    02-27-09 07:55 PM
    Well, I did that. I'm just annoyed knowing they're there. And I can't figure out where they came from.
    02-27-09 07:58 PM
    Have you tried deleting your email accounts and starting over?
    02-27-09 08:00 PM
    Somehow, I have duplicate email accounts on my storm. They don't actually get email, but my gmail, yahoo and work emails have clone accounts and I can't seem to get rid of them. I looked on Verizon's BIS site, but I only have the three accounts. I tried to remove them on the phone, but didn't have much luck there. So I have created a "crap" folder and moved them there just so I don't have to look at them. But I am still annoyed that there on there.

Anyone else encounter this? Know how to get rid of them?
    Go to Options - Advanced Options - Service Books - find the mail box that you do not want and delete it.
    02-27-09 08:39 PM
    Good looking out! That's what I was trying to do. That got rid of the duplicates. Thanks Roadbiker.
    02-27-09 08:54 PM
    glad to help
    02-27-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD