Up until yesterday afternoon I never had a problem sending MMS, I upgraded to the latest software version a few weeks ago and until now no issues. I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon and they were unable to resolve the issue but did tell me its my handset thats the problem. I am having no other issues with the phone. Tried the service books thing and still no resolution. Please help as I really do not want a refurbished phone as this one has no other issues and I don't wanna get a refurbished one and run into more issues.
    12-06-09 09:27 PM
    Up until yesterday afternoon I never had a problem sending MMS, I upgraded to the latest software version a few weeks ago and until now no issues. I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon and they were unable to resolve the issue but did tell me its my handset thats the problem. I am having no other issues with the phone. Tried the service books thing and still no resolution. Please help as I really do not want a refurbished phone as this one has no other issues and I don't wanna get a refurbished one and run into more issues.
    Options>Advanced>Service Books

List all MMS books you have on your device. You should have MMS Client and MMS Transport in there. Also make sure that Push is enabled in Options>Advanced>Browser Push

Im sure you also registered Host Routing Tables too but worth trying again.
    12-06-09 09:33 PM
    I do have MMS Client and MMS Transport and did the HRT thing plus made sure brower push was enabled and registered the host routing tables. Anything else I can try??? Im so against getting a refurbished one.....
    12-06-09 09:50 PM
    I do have MMS Client and MMS Transport and did the HRT thing plus made sure brower push was enabled and registered the host routing tables. Anything else I can try??? Im so against getting a refurbished one.....
    Options>Applications>Menu>Modules
    Search for the MMS .cod make sure its in there as well as messaging, messaging_app
    12-06-09 09:56 PM
    Hmm you could be onto something there, but I have to go to option>applications>core apps>
    cannot find MMS.cod or messaging_app

How do I remedy this???
    12-06-09 10:07 PM
    Hmm you could be onto something there, but I have to go to option>applications>core apps>
    cannot find MMS.cod or messaging_app

How do I remedy this???
    When you get to applications hit the BB button then select Modules from the menu

When that opens you will see a bunch of files listed as:

net_rim_......etc. Scroll down and look for the files I mentioned above and see if they are in there
    12-06-09 10:10 PM
    Ok I do have them but just pulled the batt. and it seems to be working now. Hopefully it stays working. THANK YOU so much for the help!! It was much appreciated. I will keep ya updated on how it works out
    12-06-09 10:23 PM
    Ok I do have them but just pulled the batt. and it seems to be working now. Hopefully it stays working. THANK YOU so much for the help!! It was much appreciated. I will keep ya updated on how it works out
    LOL! Sometimes thats all it takes! Sorry I assumed that you had done pulls and that wasnt taking care of it!

When in doubt, pull it out! Glad its working now. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, or feel free to post in the Ask T.H.e Council thread (link in my sig)
    12-06-09 10:27 PM
    Ok I spoke too soon LOL can't PM you since I don't have 10 posts yet. Anyway I'm still having issues sending to people some go through some don't. Any other thoughts or ideas???
    12-06-09 10:59 PM
    Ok I spoke too soon LOL can't PM you since I don't have 10 posts yet. Anyway I'm still having issues sending to people some go through some don't. Any other thoughts or ideas???
    Hmmm to me it sounds like a network issue if some go through and some dont. You said that you just updated to 5.0.0.238, correct? Where there any issues during the update? If all fails you can try wiping and starting over from scratch.
    12-07-09 12:40 AM
    Hi, im having the same problem. I have a storm, unlocked for AT&T & since i upgraded it doesnt give me the option to MMS, It use to work just fine. I pulled out the battery, I checked my service books & the MMS client & MMS transport arent there, I verified that Push was enabled (it was), And i checked in option>applications>core apps> &
    cannot find MMS.cod or messaging_app & it isnt under net_rim either!!
    IDK what else to do ... PLEASE HELP .. Thank you
    04-15-10 01:24 PM
    Ok i found the Messeging_app & the mms it was there!! but still cant send picks
    04-15-10 01:27 PM
    kim, did you follow: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...rm-95xx-107154. You can try to reload them if they're there but it still can't send. OR pull the battery.
    Last edited by cdowner; 04-15-10 at 03:21 PM.
    04-15-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD