I didn't realize i'm SUPPOSE to be able to see pictures on my Storm until I saw someone else's. All I get is HTML codes where the pictures go. My Curve was the same way. I have VZW and use outlook through the BB enterprise server. Any help would be VERY appreciated, it's SO annoying!
    02-19-09 09:54 AM
    Try this,

Click Messages, then the BB menu (7 dots), Options, Email Settings, Download Images Automatically.
    02-19-09 10:09 AM
    I tried that. I don't have that option under email settings. Under that option I only have

-Send copy to hand held?
    -Save Copy in sent folder?
    -Use auto signature?
    -Use out of office reply?

No option to download pictures. Now I am extreamly confused!
    02-19-09 10:22 AM
    Blackberry button > Get Images

solved

The "download images automatically" thing does not work, I don't know why it's even there
    02-19-09 10:25 AM
    I don't have that option either! Did I turn something off or something? I'm stumped.

Thanks for your help anyway guys. I really appreciate your help!
    02-19-09 10:34 AM
    I don't have that option either! Did I turn something off or something? I'm stumped.

Thanks for your help anyway guys. I really appreciate your help!
    It will appear when you are in the actual message itself, not in the main email menu
    02-19-09 10:37 AM
    If you're on BES, the server must have a certain version of the software and must have HTML support enabled. Sounds to me like your company's BES is a bit behind the times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:42 AM
    HA! YOU ARE A GENIUS!! I will hunt down the IT guy right now and let you guys know the result!

Thanks a million!
    02-19-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD