I have a Storm 9530 Verizon unlocking. I connect with Digicel Panama network but when I try to call for a Digecel services number in Panama the machine say is a wrong number and try to movistar and is same I can't to access my voice messege but I can to call and recived call and the phone is unlocking, but I have this problem with the service number also thing the verizon service is active, how to disable maybe that is the problem. Help me please!!!!

Thanks,
    01-12-10 09:12 PM
    can you repeat that?
    01-12-10 09:20 PM
    Zuly has an unlocked Verizon storm and is trying to use it on Digicel Panama and/or Movistar. Incoming and outgoing phone calls work, but there are issues with voice mail, and (I assume) data. There are signs that the phone may still be activated as a Verizon device.

Zuly, I do not know what advice to offer, I haven't unlocked Storms. I hope someone comes along and can help
    01-13-10 12:03 PM
    I have a Storm 9530 Verizon unlocking. I connect with Digicel Panama network but when I try to call for a Digecel services number in Panama the machine say is a wrong number and try to movistar and is same I can't to access my voice messege but I can to call and recived call and the phone is unlocking, but I have this problem with the service number also thing the verizon service is active, how to disable maybe that is the problem. Help me please!!!!

Thanks,

Need to make sure it is set to 2G (EDGE)
    01-13-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD