Anyone else have this issue?

The button is not working at all. I've had this issue before, and a battery-pull worked. I've done 3 battery pulls since last night and it's still not working.

HELP!
    11-24-08 08:36 AM

The button is not working at all. I've had this issue before, and a battery-pull worked. I've done 3 battery pulls since last night and it's still not working.

HELP!

nope, never had this problem...sounds like you do need a new phone...especially if you already did 3 battery pulls...

did you call your local store? you know that brings up a good point...if for some reason your phone is defective, shouldn't VZW have units in inventory put aside for warrant replacements?

this really is turning out to be a nightmare...and i am not saying the unit itself, i really am enjoying it, but the mere fact of the lack of available units...
    11-24-08 08:40 AM

HELP!
    which button???
    11-24-08 08:41 AM
    The Blackberry Button...which means I can't do anything.
    11-24-08 08:46 AM
    I was hoping someone would have some magic...

Boo!
    11-24-08 09:07 AM
    Mine only works 30% of the time, same with the back button. I found that a battery pull helped, but after the reboot, you have to turn it off (power off icon) then back on. That gets it working for a while. It seems to get better for a while, then, after using several applications, it quits. Power off and on gets it working again when it stops.
    11-24-08 09:16 AM
    I was hoping someone would have some magic...

Boo!
    You might have to "wipe the handheld" in security options.if that doesnt work, you might have to also re-install software. They are going to this at the store, to see if it will fix the problem. If not, new storm!
    11-24-08 09:22 AM
    OH, also, pushing it fairly hard on the upper part of the button seems to work best. Everything else on mine is great but it sometimes takes pressing the BB button 5 times to get it to work. Plan on taking in (assuming a software update does not work) for an exchange as soon as they get a new one (I don't want one returned due to OTHER problems!)
    11-24-08 09:29 AM
    Glad Im not the only one this happened too. Do you have a screen protector on? I ask because mine stopped working after putting an invsishield on. Now it works fine. However, I get the "switch application" menu all the time without pushing any button. New OS update anyone?
    11-24-08 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD