Hi, I'm a NEB and can't find any info on this. I setup my work account with the redirector and its working and forwarding messages now. However, I can't setup a seperate email folder on the BB for these messages - it just goes to the 'Message' folder that is mixed with my gmail acct and SMS. I would like to keep a seperate box for these emails but I cannot figure out how. Please advise!

Whenever I go to the create a email part on my BB it asks for email and password and it tries to connect to a server...which for obv reasons, it cannot!
    01-30-09 08:31 AM
    Are your sms and email boxes combined in options?
    01-30-09 09:32 AM
    U mean "forwarded"?
    01-30-09 09:37 AM
    Are your sms and email boxes combined in options?
    No I have them seperated. I have my gmail box and my sms box. I just need a work email box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 09:38 AM
    Hmmm.... Call CS and see if there are some service books you're missing.
    01-30-09 09:41 AM
    So, why don�t you add you work-account to BIS?
    01-30-09 09:41 AM
    Hmmm.... Call CS and see if there are some service books you're missing.
    I think he�s using Forwarding to his gmail-account.
    01-30-09 09:42 AM
    AHA - then it's "really" coming from your gmail account??? Gotcha.
    01-30-09 09:45 AM
    AHA - then it's "really" coming from your gmail account??? Gotcha.

No, no, no. I am using the desktop redirector to send my work emails to my BB. I ALSO have a gmail account setup directly on the BB. I want to create a seperate mailbox for the outlook account but can't figure out how.
    01-30-09 01:46 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I also need a separate inbox for work e-mails.
    AND something else: is there anyway to "tell" Desktop Redirector that I need to have the attachments, also? They appear to be in the message on the phone but when I click on them, I can't open it. It says that this attachment can't be viewed here which means it wasn't downloaded? Any experience with that?
    Thanks,
    02-05-09 03:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD