I can't figure this out for the life of me.

I'm trying to access all the software apps that I've downloaded via the Crackberry store or from this site. When I go to "MY ACCOUNT", all it lists are those things to change my Member Account Settings (like my password, avatar, email address, etc - or to "visit" some other areas of this site to buy something.

But what I can't find is the "Software" page that shows my what I've purchased and what software updates that I might have for those I've downloaded.

What am I missing? Where's the link? Is it so obviously in front of my that I'm just not seeing it, or what?

The ONLY way I seem to be able to access it is when I do receive an email that shows an update, and tells me to go to My Account and get the update - fortunately there's a direct link to it from there, but don't you think there should be that access from My Account??

Help the stupid one!!
    04-04-09 02:35 PM
    It sounds like you are going to the My Account page for Crackberry's homepage, you need to go to the SOFTWARE My Account page, it's different. Here's the link: BlackBerry Software My Account - Crackberry Store
    04-04-09 08:02 PM
    Yes, that's where I need to be.

It just seems wierd that all the emails say Go To Your "MY ACCOUNT" page to access, but that's NOT what you do.

You first need to go to My Account page, THEN go to the APP Store, and THEN select "Login w/ Your Account" to finally get to the page you reference above. Am I right? or is there a quicker way to get there?

thanks for you help, btw
    04-05-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD