Hey guys, I'm am coming up on getting a new phone...and I have been with Verizon for 10 years...so I hate to leave them...especially with the great coverage. But I tried out my friends iphone and it was just incredible. I have no doubt that the storm will get there...I just wonder how long it will be.
    Anyway, my question is, is there anyone out there that has had the iphone and switched to the storm? and if so, would you mind commenting on wny you switched and how they differ. I just want to try to hear the differences from someone that is not an Iphone nut! I know that the bb is much more for business so that is what I am glad about, but I want to know specifically what you can do with the storm that you can't do with the iphone. Or if there is another phone the compares with the storm/Iphone I would love to hear it...and I know about the palm pre Sprint only.
    Please give your honest opinions...don't stick up for the phone only bc you sank alot of cash into it...but then again...if you think it performs well then I want to know. I am very confused right now...cause one night a read a forum on cb how the storm owners are very frustrated...then the next night i read how they love it. Sooo I'm just trying to figure out what I should do. I'm not buying anything till March, but i wanted to make a well informed decision.
    Thanks and I'm not hatin on the storm...just trying to gather info. take care and please don't move this to another thread
    01-17-09 03:21 PM
    Honestly it all depends on what you want the phone to do for you. There are a few threads iphone vs Storm check them out.
    01-17-09 03:25 PM
    If you have GREAT ATT coverage everywhere you go....
    Then get a iPhone...
    It's that simple.

Only reason I don't have a iPhone is that ATT SuCKS DONKEY **** in my area...
    01-17-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD