I use my blackberry storm as my personal media player. The thing is that I miss calls so frequently because when I'm listening to music I don't get any alert of an incoming call or text. I mean, if the vibrate wasn't so weak maybe that would be my alert but I can hardly ever feel it through my jeans. Why hasn't this issued been addressed? If anyone has any suggestions or solutions please let me know. Thank you.
    03-02-09 02:24 PM
    You need to buy some stereo headsets with a mic. There's one advertised on the main page of CrackBerry.com. You don't need to buy THAT one if you don't want to, but you need one like it. With those, the music pauses when you get an incoming call, and you can answer your call.

Otherwise, if you go to sounds > set ring tones and alerts > phone then hit the drop down arrow on vibration, and select "custom", you can set the length of the vibration (short, medium, long) and the number of vibrations(1,2,3,5,or 10). Maybe then you would feel it through your jeans.(That's what she said!)
    Last edited by paulanthonyc; 03-02-09 at 02:51 PM.
    03-02-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD