Ok i got a small little problem.....i accidentally pulled the jack out so hard the other day that now sometimes it wont play thru the headphones but sometimes it will i really dont trusy sending my phone bak causr i know i wont get a new one.i guess it doesnt make cpntact well when i insert the jack amy way i can fix this myself im sure it cant be too hard?thanks ppl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 04:04 PM
    ummm.... not sure if anybody will be able to understand what your saying.
    05-14-09 05:00 PM
    Did pulling your headphones out too hard (is that even possible!) also screw up your keyboard?

05-14-09 05:19 PM
    I am with Garz on this one. I am not too sure what you are trying to ask...
    05-14-09 05:58 PM
    that he probably applied an excessive upward or downward force when ripping the headphones out of the jack.
    reccomendation.......
    invest in a soldering iron.
    05-14-09 06:10 PM
    Well when i pulled the heafphones off i musta ruined something....now when i plug my headphones itll play music thru speaker phone and sometomes the head phones will work.same thing happened to my zune.does that mean i have to return it

05-15-09 06:53 AM
    If it happened with your Zune, and then again with your Storm, the first thing you should do is examine your actions in those scenarios and refrain from repeating them. Learn from your mistakes, as it were.

As far as a replacement goes, I am willing to bet that VZW tags this damage as abuse (the same as if you pressed your screen too hard, causing it to shatter). As such, your only option will be an insurance claim- warranty does not cover damage caused by the user.

05-15-09 07:59 AM
    True.......hey if i have alot of memos saved to my memo pad and i return the phone for insurance readpns......are the memo pad notes stored on my memmory card how can i save them?

05-15-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD