ok so i have read the manual and understand the theory on how to edit a text message when you have typed it out on the storm, however i am having issues actually trying to highlight the word i am trying to edit and then sliding the cursor around within the word with my finger, it simply doesn't work on my phone, am i being a bone-head or what?! does anyone have the same problem or any advice?! much appreciated!!
    12-29-08 12:37 PM
    editing is hard on this phone, period.

Does the rectangle (not the blue highlight) come up after touching the screen for a few seconds? When it does, dont lift your finger up, just slide it.
    12-29-08 12:49 PM
    editing is hard on this phone, period.

Does the rectangle (not the blue highlight) come up after touching the screen for a few seconds? When it does, dont lift your finger up, just slide it.
    To be more specific, dont press the touch screen down. Just touch the screen. I was confused for a few days when people said I should be seeing a white rectangle =P
    12-29-08 12:52 PM
    Sounds like you're pressing down and holding the screen. Like stated above, just touch the screen and the cursor will change to a rectangle. You can then slide back and forth between characters. Also be aware that you can touch anywhere on the screen (as long as you're finger is on that line) and slide side to side. Hope that makes sense.
    12-29-08 02:51 PM
    thanks guys, yeah that totally works fine, i wasnt leaving my finger on the screen long enough for the white rectangle to appear!
    12-29-08 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD