Hi I'm new to all this and wondering how I get these updates to my phone, whenever they come. I have a Mac so the CD that the phone came with doesn't load on my computer. Do I need to download this software in order to get the updates? Will the updates come OTA and I wont have to do anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    11-21-08 07:45 PM
    anyone? I'm completely lost
    11-21-08 07:50 PM
    Hi I'm new to all this and wondering how I get these updates to my phone, whenever they come. I have a Mac so the CD that the phone came with doesn't load on my computer. Do I need to download this software in order to get the updates? Will the updates come OTA and I wont have to do anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    My suggestion (this is what I do) is get VmWare for Mac & then install a copy of XP or Vista on your MAC. this was when you need to do updates or install software that cannot be installed over the air you have access to Windows. I know this is probably not the quickest solution but once its down you will have what you need. MOST BB updates are NOT OTA.
    11-21-08 07:50 PM
    At this point you have to borrow someone's PC and do your updates through that method. We are hoping to see an answer to this problem sometime in '09. Hopefully you have a good friend with a PC
    11-21-08 07:52 PM
    What is VMware?
    11-21-08 08:03 PM
    Are you new to Mac?
    11-21-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD