Last edited by gtz1wickedest; 03-25-09 at 10:52 AM. Reason: wife got mad at me
    02-12-09 07:36 PM
    Hmm. Interesting. I haven't picked up any more chicks than usual...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 07:38 PM
    yep...until it crashes and she walks away.
    02-12-09 07:44 PM
    lol das true...have to do a quick pull before going into public...
    02-12-09 07:47 PM
    Using $200 cell phone to pull wool = major tool.
    02-12-09 08:08 PM
    way back before the storm i had just a curve and people would look at me weird like i was a stuck up mamas boy because i had a "blackberry". i guess u had to be sophisticated or rich to have one. now i pull out my storm and everyone thinks i have one cause its cool now
    02-12-09 08:37 PM
    sheeeeeit son i was like myspacin on ma storm and like this chick came up an i wuz like "sup" she wuz like "sup". Now we're married.
    02-12-09 08:54 PM
    sheeeeeit son i was like myspacin on ma storm and like this chick came up an i wuz like "sup" she wuz like "sup". Now we're married.
    Hellllllz yeah kid. This gnarly broad was all like "damn you be havin a $200 cell phone? You must be rich and shizz." And I was all like "Yeah ya crazy broad, I be rich and shizz. I be so rich."

And she was all "since I know you at least got $200, you wanna get me pregnant?"

Now I have a daughter.
    02-12-09 09:25 PM
    Ya'll young cats don't know bout how my storm pulls mad tail...what's sad is that its true, these 2 chics like my storm cause they both have BBs
    One has a curve the other has a pearl, even better is they are lookin damn fine haha

02-12-09 10:39 PM
    sheeezzy young blood i feel ya ugh what?
    02-13-09 07:35 AM
    Lol I picked up a few more hott chicks with my Storm lol =) its true lol.

02-13-09 07:42 AM
    Lol I picked up a few more hott chicks with my Storm lol =) its true lol.

Where are you guys hanging out cause girls around here could give a crap less about a cell phone
    02-13-09 07:47 AM
    yo i beez hanging out in front of the movie theater waitin on them girlz to walk out an i be like clickin on ma storm theey be like let me holla at this foo.it works try it
    02-13-09 07:50 AM
    ay yo b' you dont even mus hafta do dat. Alls you need to do is just pull dat thang out when you all up in a crowd of people, then BLAM, everyones be swarmin all in on you, cause ya know, they see the da blackburry and its liek...dis mudda ****a must have paper stacks or be someone powerful if he gots one of dese...ya mean?

Im givin props to my storm for all da yang-yang i get...HOLLA!
    02-13-09 08:29 AM
    haha yup when i first got the thing it was awful i had to like, hide it because the accelerometer wouldnt work or itd reboot and i just looked like a fool
    02-13-09 08:32 AM
    Trust me, if you were using a phone to pick her up, she was going to walk away anyway.
    02-13-09 08:36 AM
    Where are you guys hanging out cause girls around here could give a crap less about a cell phone
    Ditto! Most people here don't really know much about phones or BBs.
    02-13-09 08:40 AM
    yall very funi, but i doubt a phone has the ability of getting anyone a girl. humour, charm, witt, and my handsome looks are always the deal breaker. the phone just dont do anything to help.
    02-13-09 08:46 AM
    College is where i get the most looks, mostly because my classes are female dominated and most of these females are text whores lol
    02-13-09 08:46 AM
    yall very funi, but i doubt a phone has the ability of getting anyone a girl. humour, charm, witt, and my handsome looks are always the deal breaker. the phone just dont do anything to help.
    The Storm is the conversation starter...if your a scrub with no charm then obviously the phone isnt going to help lol
    02-13-09 08:47 AM
    Still pretty sad to use a phone as a conversation starter
    02-13-09 08:50 AM
    Wut? How so, if your deliberately trying to pick up females then yeah its pretty sad. Not like someone is whippin that **** out and sayin "wheres the bitches at?"

But if you seriously just chillin and some other person walks up or is nearby and the first thing brought up in the convo is the phone, well damn you cant deny the phone its props lol...the damn thing isnt going to make your game any better, if you cant get the digits cause you have no game then thats your fault not the phones lol.
    02-13-09 08:59 AM
    I totally agree. Its not like I use it by no means as a way to "pick up" chicks, thats just lame and ghey. But I have been using it and it peeks the curiosity of some people.
    02-13-09 09:46 AM
    Still pretty sad to use a phone as a conversation starter
    if you have a new device that is on all the commercials with the cool dude from The Office narrating it, and it has a feature like the click, people are gonna tallk to you about it

however lately when i pull my storm out the most common comment i hear is "yeah i heard it sucks"
    02-13-09 09:50 AM
    I don't know about you all... But if all it takes is a phone to impress someone, I'm not interested!!

-Corey
    02-13-09 01:29 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD