Hi, just wondering if anyone can help? I am subscribed to Verizon's Rhapsody to go plan which allows me to download unlimited tracks to my Storm. I just received a new replacement Storm from Verizon and now I can nolonger sync subscription tracks to my Storm. I keep getting a error stating "A problem has occurred in obtaining the device's certificate". I tried contacting Verizon and Rhapsody for answers and they said it has something to do with the OS(.75) on my device not allowing the certificate to be renewed. They had me try wiping my device and re-installing my OS which fixed the issue for a day but the issues came back. I recently upgraded to the new leaked .99 OS and the problem still exist. Please help?
    02-02-09 12:30 PM
    Formatting my memory card fixed that problem for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 03:17 PM
    Already tried formatting my media card but that didn't fix the problem. I get the same error even if I try sync tracks to device memory.
    02-02-09 05:56 PM
    Already tried formatting my media card but that didn't fix the problem. I get the same error even if I try sync tracks to device memory.
    more likely than not you need to remove the hidden DRM folder that is in your device memory. you can do this in mass storage mode.
    02-03-09 06:00 PM
    I have the same problem. All was well until I received a replacement phone. I tried all suggestions in the posts but still get the certificate error.
    02-19-09 01:53 AM
    Is it a setting in the program or maybe version's bes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 12:15 PM
    Don't know if this is your problem, but check under Options>Memory and make sure "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" is set to "No." That was a problem I had that prevented me from syncing up to Rhapsody.
    02-19-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD