just curious because I was watching a Bold commercial and then thought I'd see if they had a link to storm yet and they did. I'm sure others have been but I thought it was some good info. I went to BlackBerry Touch Screen - BlackBerry 9530 - BlackBerry 9500
    10-10-08 02:10 PM
    You're two days late and two dollars short. It's been on the CB homepage since the 8th.
    10-10-08 02:18 PM
    link was on the home page for a while
    10-10-08 02:18 PM
    What they meant to say is we appreciate you bringing it to our attention, because we all need whatever information we can.

I actually did not see the link, nor homepage did I see it, guess my non-observant self missed it!
    10-10-08 02:26 PM
    Thank you I read some stuff on the homepage but didnt' see it 100% i guess lol!! oh well and thanks for having manners unlike some!

What they meant to say is we appreciate you bringing it to our attention, because we all need whatever information we can.

I actually did not see the link, nor homepage did I see it, guess my non-observant self missed it!
    10-10-08 02:27 PM
    Thank you I read some stuff on the homepage but didnt' see it 100% i guess lol!! oh well and thanks for having manners unlike some!
    I'm sorry if you interpreted my response as rude. I certainly didn't mean it that way, and quite frankly didn't think it came off that way.
    10-10-08 02:40 PM
    10-10-08 02:40 PM
    I'm sorry if you interpreted my response as rude. I certainly didn't mean it that way, and quite frankly didn't think it came off that way.
    Didn't come off as rude, didn't come off as much of anything, so I just put some emotion in it!
    10-10-08 02:49 PM
    I guess same goes for me, as in, sorry if you interpreted my response as rude.
    Kind of unfair since you can't really read tone in text.
    But still, sorry you took it that way.
    10-10-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD