After my 3rd storm started messin up, I'm gonna have to switch phones. Don't worry I'm not ditchin you completely. Im gettin the Curve. Good luck guys. I hope none of your phones take a dump (let alone 3 times lol)
    05-13-09 09:06 PM
    This is my third storm I'm still not gone.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 09:13 PM
    Sorry about your luck with the Storm but I'm sure you will love the Curve. It is a great device that has been battle tested...
    05-13-09 09:18 PM
    If I were you I would keep gettin replacements till the tour comes out

05-13-09 09:25 PM
    I hope the curve will be your lucky charm this time around
    05-13-09 09:29 PM
    Good Luck!
    I'm sticking with my Storm. Even though it is only my second one. On my first one, when I would click the screen the whole screen would go out! Other than that, no problems with my second one! Love it!
    05-13-09 09:35 PM
    Ma I just don't get it! I bought a Storm used, off Craigslist, and have not had a single problem. I am a firm believer that a good amount of people who hae gone threw multiple devices have been result of operator er and these non familiar with smartphones let alone blackberries. not saying you are, just an observation have made. If you do decide to leave the storm I would recommend waiting for the Tour.

Good luc
    05-13-09 11:56 PM
    Ma I just don't get it! I bought a Storm used, off Craigslist, and have not had a single problem. I am a firm believer that a good amount of people who hae gone threw multiple devices have been result of operator er and these non familiar with smartphones let alone blackberries. not saying you are, just an observation have made. If you do decide to leave the storm I would recommend waiting for the Tour.

Good luc

i gotta agree with you.. i got my storm when it first came out.. the only problem i had was os related.. once i decided to go with leaked updates. i've never turned back and started helping poor .75 people upgrade
    05-14-09 12:05 AM

Good luc
    bang on man. User error is a **** of a drug. Most of the users here neither care to learn, nor put in the time to be able to use these devices properly. There is still a looot more REAL hardware failure than I'm sure RIM would like to see, but by and large, people are hocking their phones over completely software problems...sad to see
    05-14-09 09:31 AM
    QUITTER!!!

j/k

...whatever
    05-15-09 06:16 AM
    5th storm was the charm for me! Actually 3 was pretty good too but I ruined it and had to use the insurance.

05-15-09 06:18 AM
    5th storm was the charm for me! Actually 3 was pretty good too but I ruined it and had to use the insurance.

you must really love the storm to go through 5 of them
    05-15-09 06:20 AM
    Good luck with the curve.

Id wait for the tour.
    05-15-09 06:24 AM
    I went throgh 5 storms to. Then got a curve with no probs. I should have read the reviews. My error.

05-15-09 07:27 AM
    Later Man. good luck. On my first storm with Zero issues
    05-15-09 07:39 AM
    still on my first storm, had it for 3 months with no issues.

::crosses fingers that i didnt just jinx myself!::
    05-15-09 07:46 AM
    I have a release-day Storm. Yeah, I've upgraded the OS, but no hardware problems to speak of.

05-15-09 08:27 AM
    I'm on my first and only Storm and haven't had any major issues. However, with .141 installed I keep losing my data connection and the dust under the screen is now out of hand. I'm jumping ship when the Tour is released. I'm going to miss the large screen that the Storm has, but the novelty of touch scrolling and clicking has worn off.

As a side question, does anyone know if I will still be able to use the Storm as a bedside clock if the phone is no longer activated on the network?
    05-15-09 09:05 AM
    After my 3rd storm started messin up, I'm gonna have to switch phones. Don't worry I'm not ditchin you completely. Im gettin the Curve. Good luck guys. I hope none of your phones take a dump (let alone 3 times lol)
    Smart move. I love my Storm to death, but if I had to go through Storm after Storm I'd change models also! Mine pretty much runs flawlwessly though.
    05-15-09 09:10 AM
    But...But...I thought we had something special?! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?!

but ya, enjoy your curve = )
    05-15-09 06:01 PM
    hmmm I'm jumping ship with you!!!
    05-15-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD