Messed anyone else up with any of your other touch screen products?

I almost put my finger thru my GPS this evening, as I was looking for that satisfying click under my finger...

LOL
    12-22-08 05:07 PM
    its messed me up with every phone i've touched since i got the storm...

iphone, curve, my corded office phone...and my TomTom
    12-22-08 05:08 PM
    I almost killed my ipod Touch.
    12-22-08 05:11 PM
    I have an iPod mini that I'm constantly hitting the screen on now.
    12-22-08 05:11 PM
    I keep trying to push the screen on my iPod Classic. I also tried tried to take a picture yesterday with the iPhone and I took it about five times because I forgot that I only have to touch to take the picture.
    12-22-08 05:18 PM
    I have a Creative arts Zen Vision that I keep forgetting ISNT a touch screen
    12-22-08 05:19 PM
    I keep swiping and trying to click my Magellan GPS.
    12-22-08 05:20 PM
    ever since i had a touchscreen phone about a year ago. no matter what phone i use, i always revert trying to "press/touch" the screen thinking its a touch-screen device. every time i get my hands on my girlfriends phone for a second i end up touching the screen and thinking...wow im dumb lol
    12-22-08 05:21 PM
    Almost broke my wifes LG Dare yesterday pushing the screen....that would have been bad since it is her job to break, wash, drop and generally screw up her own phones.
    12-22-08 05:23 PM
    Same here. My GPS is a touch screen, but nothing else is and it makes me feel so stupid to keep tapping the screen on my old Curve (passed on to my son) and getting frustrated when nothing happens!
    12-22-08 05:30 PM
    I keep trying to flick through my favorite places on my garmin nuvi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 05:32 PM
    I am constantly trying to click my I pod touch

12-22-08 05:34 PM
    Well, I think that was the idea to be perfectly honest. Using my ipod touch or my car's touch screen stereo is difficult now. But considering I have had a bunch of different touch screen phones. T-mobile Wing, LG Vu, Iphone firs gen, Lg Voyager, and now Storm I think the I prefer a touch screen that clicks. Considering out of all the touch screens I have ever touched and had experience with by far the iphone and the blackberry are the best functioning. I am just curious to see how future updates come with the storm, because I think it has the potential to be a lot better than the iphone.

I just don't think I could go back to using a normal touch screen phone with out my brain hurting, and it feeling wrong. But thats just my opinion.
    12-22-08 05:36 PM
    lol I was trying to click my iPhone after a few days of Storm usage.

12-22-08 05:38 PM
    Every time I get into my car and turn my gps on I try to click through the screen. Same thing happens when I try doing things on my girlfriends cell phone. I'm just glad I haven't tried to click my TVs yet, lol.
    12-22-08 05:38 PM
    I keep "flicking" my Garmin to go "back".
    12-22-08 05:44 PM
    lol...this thread is hilarious...I came out of a voyager which I gave to my gf to use for a while and everytime I go to show her something on her phone, I keep waiting for the "click"...some ppl want a reg. capacitive touch screen, but for me I love the click...
    12-22-08 05:56 PM
    lol Yeah my curve is still active on my other account until I sell it & I use it every other day for clients who STILL insist on calling on my old # & I have been trying to poke right through it getting it to work lol.
    12-22-08 06:07 PM
    Guilty...

Picked up my iPod Touch today for the first time since getting the Storm on launch day to show it to a friend at work who was contemplating purchasing one. Imagine my embarrassment when I started droning on about how easy they are to use, but can't seem to do anything on it because I keep trying to press and click the screen.
    12-22-08 06:39 PM
    I tried using my roommates iphone and realized i could never switch to it after pressing down on my screen.
    12-22-08 07:44 PM
    I almost killed my best friend's iphone twice. He won't let me near it

12-22-08 08:28 PM
    I just dont touch anything anymore thathas a screen I got mad at my girls I phone and damn near through it the storm has messed me up so much that I cant even use my curve anymore. I cant even look at a pearl. even if Im pushing buttons I wait for the damn click and its not there.
    12-22-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD