Just curious if he had any additional info regarding the whole thing.
    11-23-08 01:03 PM
    He's said that there should be an update relatively soon. He did confirm what BG said about the phones having to be flashed back to .65 before they were sold which is part of the reason not many were available, the ones not yet sold are curently being reflashed.
    Last edited by matrix2004; 11-23-08 at 01:10 PM.
    11-23-08 01:08 PM
    He's said that there should be an update relatively soon. He did confirm what BG said about the phones having to be flashed back to .65 before they were sold which is part of the reason not many were available, the ones not yet sold are curently being reflashed.
    Matrix, I have a question if you don't mind.

I have meticulously inspected the sticker on my Storm box and am positive that it is the original sticker that was put on the box. It says .65. No other sticker underneath. The only other sticker on the box is a small round yellow one.

Could this mean that my phone was never loaded with .82? The phone itself confirms .65 btw. The store where I got it (Annapolis, Md) was one of the few in our area to have 120 phones on Friday morning. Most every other store only had 10 or 20. I wonder if this means the phones were sitting there for a while?

The phone runs great. No problems so far, except it dropped my wallpaper once and reverted to the Verizon screen. Reinstalled w/o a problem.

Thanks, Rich
    11-23-08 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD