Well, from what I have seen there was a leak for 9530 on average every 10 days or so. It has been 13 days since .103 appeared. I was wondering if something will leak for us 9530 users. I haven't been doing anything at work, just checking the forums to see if something leaked. What are some of your thoughts, are we getting anything any time soon?
    02-23-09 05:17 PM
    depositfiles.com/en/files/myzhqgsof
    02-23-09 05:18 PM
    depositfiles.com/en/files/myzhqgsof
    Is this .109 hybrid?
    02-23-09 05:21 PM
    saw it posted about 5 minutes ago at the end of the theory thread so i copied it here?
    I'm way too new to say anymore
    02-23-09 05:24 PM
    There is no quarantee that any Beta OSs being worked on will be leaked and just because it has been xx number of days since the last leak or that a pattern of leaks every xx days has occurred means that we will see any leak at all. As has been mentioned by Crucial and several of the Mods, we shouldn't be seeing any leaks and should consider ourselves lucky if we do get a chance to see a OS that is being tested for possible release. so to quote about a thousand or so repsonse to this repeated question- when? who knows, it's anyones guess? This may belong in the Lounge sub-forum where you can discuss this topic to your heart's contnet, but may be doomed to closure here in this sub-forum. sorry, just IMHO.
    02-23-09 05:25 PM
    Most likely hybrid. Folks around here have been creating them really fn folks up because they don't do anything. As for leak could be a very cold day to see another leak. This storm crew can't behave long enough to deserve one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 05:27 PM
    saw it posted about 5 minutes ago at the end of the theory thread so i copied it here?
    I'm way too new to say anymore
    Thank you anyway. This is what someone else found: I dont know if it is the same thing, but here you go:
    BlackBerry 9530 Storm 4.7.0.109 OS Found Online | BlackBerryNews.com
    02-23-09 05:27 PM
    There is no quarantee that any Beta OSs being worked on will be leaked and just because it has been xx number of days since the last leak or that a pattern of leaks every xx days has occurred means that we will see any leak at all. As has been mentioned by Crucial and several of the Mods, we shouldn't be seeing any leaks and should consider ourselves lucky if we do get a chance to see a OS that is being tested for possible release. so to quote about a thousand or so repsonse to this repeated question- when? who knows, it's anyone's guess? This may belong in the Lounge sub-forum where you can discuss this topic to your heart's content, but may be doomed to closure here in this sub-forum. sorry, just IMHO.
    02-23-09 05:28 PM
    There is no quarantee that any Beta OSs being worked on will be leaked and just because it has been xx number of days since the last leak or that a pattern of leaks every xx days has occurred means that we will see any leak at all. As has been mentioned by Crucial and several of the Mods, we shouldn't be seeing any leaks and should consider ourselves lucky if we do get a chance to see a OS that is being tested for possible release. so to quote about a thousand or so repsonse to this repeated question- when? who knows, it's anyone's guess? This may belong in the Lounge sub-forum where you can discuss this topic to your heart's content, but may be doomed to closure here in this sub-forum. sorry, just IMHO.

sorry if this comes up as a repost-server issues either here or at CB.
    02-23-09 05:31 PM
    Thank you anyway. This is what someone else found: I dont know if it is the same thing, but here you go:
    www blackberrynews com/2009/02/23/blackberry-9530-storm-470109-os-found-online
    After reading the linked forum thread, even they're not sure if that's a hybrid or the real thing.
    02-23-09 05:40 PM
    the files are twoo different sizes
    02-23-09 05:47 PM
    well there you go...now we can't even tell the difference between a hybrid or an official release?? There is a downside to seventeen different hybrid versions floating around...someone has be to able to tell if they are different...right?
    02-23-09 06:00 PM
    reading a little more into it...it appears some are claiming it to be the real deal...sweet! (I Hope!)
    02-23-09 06:03 PM
    Not the hybrid, different platform confirmed.
    02-23-09 06:04 PM
    yeah i saw that...thats good news!
    02-23-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD