Did anyone give vzw a call to verify that there is gonna be a storm 2 cause i read all the forums and the release dates and i hear that it might not be for vzw im kinda confused any answers out there
    05-22-09 10:15 AM
    If you think you're confused, the Reps will only know what is on this website. I remember calling in to order the 8330 when it first launched, and the sales rep argued with me that they carry it all until I had him navigate to the VZW website, and bam, there it was.
    05-22-09 10:17 AM
    lol ok.......
    05-22-09 10:31 AM
    It IS for VZW. Just look at the Engadget preview. As far as reps go, you'd be wasting your time. The fact that you have an account on this site automatically means you know more about the Storm 2 than them.
    05-22-09 11:19 AM
    I talked to my VZW rep.

He read my palm and gave me a tarot card reading.
    05-22-09 11:21 AM
    I talked to my VZW rep.

He read my palm and gave me a tarot card reading.
    I can't believe I just got rickrolled...........Why did I fall for it.....Why.....
    05-22-09 12:03 PM
    Did anyone give vzw a call to verify that there is gonna be a storm 2 cause i read all the forums and the release dates and i hear that it might not be for vzw im kinda confused any answers out there
    We know more than most of the reps I remember telling a couple reps about devices that were coming out that they didn't know. One rep argued with me about how $45 blackberry data was for everyone whether BES or BIS, so I had to take him to his own employer's website so it can read for himself. Your best bet it keep coming to CB
    05-22-09 12:11 PM
    There is no real concrete news about the Storm 2, except that it is in development. Any CS Rep on any carrier that has "info", is just speculating.
    05-22-09 12:34 PM
    You would get more out of someone farting next to you then you would talking to a rep, the ones who know aren't going to talk and the ones that don't act like they do to be "cool".
    05-22-09 08:53 PM
    The last thing VZW is going to do is take buyers out of the market today. With the buy one BB for $199, get one free, they obviously are trying to get people locked in today. If the rep even hints at Storm 2, everybody will wait until it launches, killing today's sales.
    05-22-09 09:01 PM
    it does not matter what VZW reps say. They haven't a clue as to this type of info. case in point:
    I called VZW tech support to order another replacement for the screen click issue. The rep told me the storm 2 has a trackball. lol.. Nuf said?
    05-25-09 07:56 AM
    You got a better chance with getting some chicken bones, and reading what they say than getting an answer from a rep.
    05-25-09 08:42 AM
    You think you're confused now? Wait 'til you talk to a VZW rep
    05-25-09 09:57 AM
    You got a better chance with getting some chicken bones, and reading what they say than getting an (*****) answer from a rep.
    Include "HONEST" here (*****) for a more accurate statement..LOL
    05-25-09 10:52 AM
    there are several videos and photos of the storm 2 that show the verizon start up screen.
    05-25-09 11:06 AM
    m.ave, i hope you learned something in this thread.
    05-25-09 02:36 PM
    Reps know nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 03:43 PM
    Reps know nothing

Ok they know a little but the average person who surfs crackberry.com probably knows more than they do

05-25-09 03:44 PM
    Yup, spoke to a Verizon rep, they said dont by any of the storms as they aren't as good as the bold..... hehehe.....
    05-25-09 09:10 PM
    It IS for VZW. Just look at the Engadget preview. As far as reps go, you'd be wasting your time. The fact that you have an account on this site automastically means you know more about the Storm 2 than them.
    Truer words have never been spoken!
    Cheers,
    Steve in So Cal
    05-25-09 10:38 PM
    i spoke to one just curiously asking when the buy one bb get one free deal ends and he said it goes at least into june so therefore im pretty sure they will not offer you one storm 2 and get one free...
    05-26-09 03:08 PM
    The fact that you have an account on this site automatically means you know more about the Storm 2 than them.
    LOL...sad, but very true!
    05-26-09 06:29 PM
    You got a better chance with getting some chicken bones, and reading what they say than getting an answer from a rep.
    Many reps are smart. Trust me, many do know what's going on. Keep in mind that they often know when products are coming out but can't tell the general public because it hasn't been announced by the company.
    05-27-09 01:20 AM
    If I wanted someone to lie to me, I would ask my girlfriend if she loves me.
    05-27-09 03:10 AM
    Many reps are smart. Trust me, many do know what's going on. Keep in mind that they often know when products are coming out but can't tell the general public because it hasn't been announced by the company.
    I don't know about the authenticity of THIS post. There is a big difference between not being able to talk about something and not knowing about something. Most of the reps simply don't know. Granted that most are intelligent adults, mobile communications providers they are not very good at.

They don't give me bad information, but misinfromation.
    05-27-09 08:06 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD