Hello, Ive recently downloaded the new DM and now i cannot seem to sync it with my phone.Ive tried with and without the internet, deleting and reinstalling DM, restarting both my BB and PC, run as admin, but nothing is working. just a window pops up saying "searching for updates" any suggestions?
    03-30-10 01:36 AM
    Mine works OK. No more or less glitches than usual. I just tried it again to make sure (thru bluetooth). I have had it freeze on me to where I've had to (forcefully) close the program to get it to work again.

It may be something with your setup. The problem sounds like it's on the PC side, but what OS are you running on the BB (any changes there recently)?

When you uninstalled it from the PC, did you restart it before reinstalling? That may help.
    03-30-10 10:20 AM
    Hello, Ive recently downloaded the new DM and now i cannot seem to sync it with my phone.Ive tried with and without the internet, deleting and reinstalling DM, restarting both my BB and PC, run as admin, but nothing is working. just a window pops up saying "searching for updates" any suggestions?
    I have updated both my computers at home and haven't had any trouble. What version of windows are you using? That "Run as Administrator," I believe, only for Windows Vista and 7. XP does not need it.
    03-30-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD