Recently when I have gone into DM/Application Loader, I have noticed that there is often an update for the "BB 4.7 Core Application." This has happened multiple times and I was wondering if these are really updates or does DM not realize that I did the update? To be honest, I do not know how to check if the update is a new one.
    02-05-09 07:51 PM
    Yes, I was told by the Verizon help desk that that is a glitch they are working on. You were right, it is not recognizing that you already downloaded.
    02-05-09 08:15 PM
    Is THAT it? I held my breath today when I let it load up. I was unsure if it was the result of my loading .99 or not. It went OK though and now I have another explanation.
    02-05-09 09:56 PM
    As of today DM still wants to update my core apps even though it does not need updating. Whats really a PITA is that I have to let it "update" if I just want to add or remove an app using Applications Loader. Is there a resolution to this problem that I might have missed?
    02-10-09 10:19 PM
    As of today DM still wants to update my core apps even though it does not need updating. Whats really a PITA is that I have to let it "update" if I just want to add or remove an app using Applications Loader. Is there a resolution to this problem that I might have missed?
    No fix right now, just let it do the update along with the others and it does not seem to do any harm.
    02-10-09 10:43 PM
    Uninstall the installed OS files.
    02-10-09 10:54 PM
    JR... do you mean remove the installed OS files (.75, .86, .99) using the Control Panel's Add/Remove application on my PC?
    02-11-09 07:55 AM
    JR... do you mean remove the installed OS files (.75, .86, .99) using the Control Panel's Add/Remove application on my PC?
    yep thats what u should do
    02-11-09 09:15 AM
    Done... thank you!
    02-11-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD