I haven't been receiving emails on my bb, kinda strange ive never had this issue, iam running .113 anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by SamsfamouS; 04-03-09 at 09:27 AM.
    04-03-09 09:24 AM
    do you have the email icons there still? try resending service books and emailing yourself from another account to confirm not delivering? also, check your BIS account that your filters aren't preventing the message to get to your phone, and check your inbox on the PC to make sure the message is there and not in a sub folder....*whew*
    04-03-09 09:53 AM
    so I did resend service books, confirmed not delivering, no filter on accounts.
    04-03-09 07:55 PM
    Did you try registering you device thru your carrier:
    Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>BB Button>Register Now.

Good Luck
    04-03-09 08:20 PM
    I have 4 email addresses on here and to answer your question, no, I haven't had troubles. But, over all, Blackberries do have trouble when going from OS to OS or when doing back ups or whenever you really get crashes. I'm fairly sure it is not .113 related.
    04-03-09 09:39 PM
    ok guys I found the issues, so all my emails where configured to my old phones PIN!, I gotta replacement which I should of mention earlier click on email set up and right away got a pop up saying I had to reconfig to my new PIN..
    04-03-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD