I have no problem using the SUREtype and normal use of the clicking screen. However, is anyone else having some issues in landscape mode clicking the screen on the outter edge near the center of the screen. Mainly the "a" button in landscape keyboard and when using the web browser and having to click on the address bar in portrait mode.

i want to know if im just being to critical or if other people are getting this.
    11-23-08 06:36 PM
    i've heard a bunch of people getting this. try blowing air or compressed air around the edges and make sure theres nothing stuck in there preventing it for a smooth press
    11-23-08 06:38 PM
    Yeah, the outside buttons in landscape are definitely more difficult to press. It's not terrible but noticeable. You are not alone.
    11-23-08 06:39 PM
    check out engadget.com's review of the Storm. They explain this issue and the fact that, it won't be fixed any time soon.
    11-23-08 06:40 PM
    yea mine wont even go down in the corner by the red button. i'm just gonna take it back and from the experience that someone else had on the this board, i should be given a direct replacement.
    11-23-08 06:41 PM
    ok, glad im not alone. i agree its not terrible, just noticeable and i figured it was inherent in the screen design. just wanted to make sure that it wasnt just my phone. i wouldnt consider this a deal breaker or any reason to return the phone though.
    11-23-08 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD