Can people that received a replacement Storm comment on the quality of the 4 hard keys below the display? Are they "attached" good or do they seem to wobble around?

Are they any different than the keys you remember on the returned unit?

Mine a pretty loose (the send and end) but I won't go through a replacement if I'll end up with the same thing. I do worry they will catch on something and pull off if I'm not careful.
    Last edited by MegaBit; 12-09-08 at 01:53 PM.
    12-09-08 01:35 PM
    Mine are pretty wobbly. Kinda sucks, but since my phone clicks well with the credit card in the back, I don't want to risk returning it and getting a slow/worse clicking one.
    12-09-08 01:50 PM
    I just returned mine because the end key felt as though it was going to fall off

I take it all of them are this loose?
    12-09-08 01:54 PM
    drivea - sounds like you have a pretty messed up phone. Definitely work on getting that replaced... you shouldn't settle for anything that has to be modified or "jerry rigged" for it to work right.
    12-09-08 01:56 PM
    Yes my end key is a little wobbly, BUT I love the screen so I'm just going to keep it. IF it ends up falling off then I will just get them to replace it again. At which point I sure won't cry if it's a refurb, as long as it has a good screen and secure buttons.
    12-09-08 02:07 PM
    My replacement is great all over. Screen clicks great and the buttons on the bottom are good. If you play with them, yes they will rock back and forth, but they are secure and give a good click without feeling flimsy.
    12-09-08 02:11 PM
    drivea328 you should check out the thread "screen click problem fixed using alternate method," it fixes the screen without forcing you to shove paper in between the battery and battery cover.
    12-09-08 02:12 PM
    My original one was kinda wobbly, but the new one I got is really tight, it was almost hard to press the back button, but it has worn in a little bit, and now is perfect!
    12-09-08 02:12 PM
    my original's are rock solid...
    12-09-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD