Welcome! If you haven't found it allready read the thead S2 is almost a perfect smartphone or the sticky tips & tricks for Storm2.

To me this phone just keeps getting better. I (almost) don't miss my 9700 anymore

Be sure to get yourself used to SureType. It is well worth the effort.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-10 09:56 AM
    Don't I know it. I take all the bashing with a grain of salt. I am quite happy and content with my 'Berries
    I'm pissed off. The S2 I got in April is EOL and I'm SOL with regards to OS6. I will not leave RIM (where is there to go?), but I'm thinking of jumping ship to ATT for another Berry.
    07-29-10 02:06 PM
    Enjoy your new S2 buddy.

I went back to mine from a Bold 9700.

I just simply missed it
    07-29-10 03:23 PM
    Ok sell your old s2 at 150 while its still worth now. coming week price will drop to 100 for old s2.
    07-29-10 04:19 PM
    I'm pissed off. The S2 I got in April is EOL and I'm SOL with regards to OS6. I will not leave RIM (where is there to go?), but I'm thinking of jumping ship to ATT for another Berry.
    Jump carriers for a phone? Good luck.
    07-29-10 04:19 PM
    You can shut your meatwrapper until you have something useful to say.

You must be ******* HIGH! I get WAY better battery life with my Android phone than I EVER had with any of my Storms. There is a search option in the Android Market, but of course, you were too ignorant to use that, weren't you, numbnutz. Android has "useful" apps as well, lmfao. BB apps really lack in quality, mainly due to the EXTREMELY limited amount of space that the S2 has for apps. I mean, come on, really?! 140 MB of app space?! That is RIDICULOUS! I had my BB Storm 2 for 8 months, so I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY what I am talking about, when it comes to S2's. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that it is a BAD phone, but it REALLY lacks a lot of things that Android has to offer. The Droid Inc. is far more advanced and a lot more fun than my S2 ever was.
    And before Dave chimes in again, about how much sand is still in his ******, I have to say that yes, the S2 made great phone calls. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase a "smart" phone for JUST that reason, other wise I would have went with a Nokia, lol...
    woa dude take a chill pill i mean just because your a salty troll doesnt mean you have to go off and talk smack i mean really the android phone is a little kid phone the Blackberry is for profesionals and i like it that way all of you little kids can stay on your forum and play with your kid devices i think the android has a lot of work before it could ever come close to a BB but again like i said before its about you and what you want i want a BB and thats why have one you should have what you want so that it does what you want it to do
    07-29-10 05:17 PM
    the android phone is a little kid phone the Blackberry is for profesionals and i like it that way all of you little kids can stay on your forum and play with your kid devices
    This statement makes me think that you are about 13 (Well, that statement and your lack of punctuation.).
    07-29-10 09:34 PM
    Is ".)." punctuationly (I made that up) correct?
    07-29-10 10:20 PM
    Enjoy your Storm2. It's a great device.
    07-29-10 10:36 PM
    Yea enjoy your storm 2 I am enjoying mine

08-09-10 02:54 PM
    My Storm2 that I purchased over in the Marketplace arrived today!! New toy, Christmas in July! Unlocked and running on TMo. Battery charging. Alls loading. She makes a nice compliment to my Bold 9700.
    Go to verizon and play with a droid x or incredible. I bet you wont be so happy about buying a storm after you do.
    08-09-10 04:09 PM
    Go to verizon and play with a droid x or incredible. I bet you wont be so happy about buying a storm after you do.
    I bet you have NO IDEA if a particular person would opt for or against an S2. I actually liked my S2 MORE, right after "kicking the tires" of the X on it's launch day. Everyone doesn't have YOUR tastes.

Are you having fun trolling this forum?
    Last edited by dave1812; 08-09-10 at 05:32 PM.
    08-09-10 05:29 PM
    I bet you have NO IDEA if a particular person would opt for or against an S2. I actually liked my S2 MORE, right after "kicking the tires" of the X on it's launch day. Everyone doesn't have YOUR tastes.
    Doubt it brah.
    08-09-10 05:33 PM
    My Storm2 that I purchased over in the Marketplace arrived today!! New toy, Christmas in July! Unlocked and running on TMo. Battery charging. Alls loading. She makes a nice compliment to my Bold 9700.
    Give it a week or so. You'll realize it was the worst purchase you ever made.
    08-09-10 05:56 PM
    Give it a week or so. You'll realize it was the worst purchase you ever made.
    I agree with you. It would have been a good purchase a couple years ago.
    08-09-10 06:12 PM
    Man, so much hatin' on the Storm2. I am sorry you guys don't like yours, and more importantly, I am sorry that you don't like the fact that I like mine. Nah, wait a minute, I don't really care if you don't like that I like it. You guys have fun in 'Droid land.
    08-09-10 06:18 PM
    Man, so much hatin' on the Storm2. I am sorry you guys don't like yours, and more importantly, I am sorry that you don't like the fact that I like mine. Nah, wait a minute, I don't really care if you don't like that I like it. You guys have fun in 'Droid land.
    The truth hurts, doesn't it?
    08-09-10 06:23 PM
    The truth hurts, doesn't it?
    Not ONE word of truth has come out of your mouth in this entire thread. We ask you to tell us the exact things you like better, but all you can say is how much better it is, which tells us NOTHING?
    08-09-10 07:12 PM
    Not ONE word of truth has come out of your mouth in this entire thread. We ask you to tell us the exact things you like better, but all you can say is how much better it is, which tells us NOTHING?
    What part of everything don't you understand? It means every thing about it is better. Its not that difficult of a concept. Fanboy
    08-09-10 07:58 PM
    What part of everything don't you understand? It means every thing about it is better. Its not that difficult of a concept. Fanboy
    EVERYTHING, oh now I understand; that clears it all up! I'll be the Storm2 fanboy and you get to be the Droid X fanboy and TROLL! We will just have to agree to disagree, period. Bye-bye.
    08-09-10 08:12 PM
    EVERYTHING, oh now I understand; that clears it all up! I'll be the Storm2 fanboy and you get to be the Droid X fanboy and TROLL! We will just have to agree to disagree, period. Bye-bye.
    Im a fandroid, get it right.
    08-09-10 08:21 PM
    Whoa..whoa......whoa. What's all this stuff about being a fanny boy.

THE STORM2 WILL ALWAYS WIN =-)
    08-09-10 08:32 PM
    Whoa..whoa......whoa. What's all this stuff about being a fanny boy.

THE STORM2 WILL ALWAYS WIN =-)
    I'm the assman!
    08-09-10 10:08 PM
    Keep the language clean. Take any witty name calling to PM.

08-10-10 02:48 PM
    Love mine too!

08-10-10 05:25 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD