My Storm2 that I purchased over in the Marketplace arrived today!! New toy, Christmas in July! Unlocked and running on TMo. Battery charging. Alls loading. She makes a nice compliment to my Bold 9700.
    07-28-10 02:32 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world called Storm2! I've had mine since 10/29 and it has been a GREAT phone. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. And don't let the people here (most of which are very nice) tease you about buying an S2 instead of a Droid or iPhone!
    07-28-10 02:37 PM
    Why didn't you get a Droid or an iPhone instead? lol....

Congrats on your new purchase, enjoy!
    07-28-10 02:42 PM
    Enjoy your S2. It's a solid phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 03:24 PM
    Best phone I've had to date!
    Hope you enjoy it as I have
    07-28-10 03:32 PM
    Great choice. Don't let iPhone snobs or recent droid-converts ruin your enjoyment!
    07-28-10 03:38 PM
    stay tune...be surprise.....
    07-28-10 04:08 PM
    That's an awesome phone! You'll love it.
    07-28-10 05:13 PM
    Glad to hear it...however I thought there was a distinct difference between "Bold" users and "Storm" users. Guess I was wrong.
    07-28-10 05:16 PM
    I was very undecided between a bold or storm when I bought my s2 last month. It nearly came down to a coin flip!

07-28-10 06:40 PM
    Return it!! Get the 9800!!!!
    07-28-10 07:47 PM
    Us, "recent converts" do have reasons from switching from BB to Android. The BB crowd, which was once my friends, just get extremely **** hurt anytime anyone converts to something else. I enjoyed my S2 for 8 months, but there are just a lot better options out there now. Not to mention that BB App World is a JOKE compared to the Android Market.
    07-28-10 07:52 PM
    Us, "recent converts" do have reasons from switching from BB to Android. The BB crowd, which was once my friends, just get extremely **** hurt anytime anyone converts to something else. I enjoyed my S2 for 8 months, but there are just a lot better options out there now. Not to mention that BB App World is a JOKE compared to the Android Market.
    I, for one, don't give a rat's *** what phone you own/use. All I care about is that I have the best phone for ME, which I do. I know ALL about all the other smartphones available, and you can color me disinterested.
    07-28-10 07:53 PM
    Return it!! Get the 9800!!!!
    NEVER! Keep and love that Storm and its BIG screen!
    07-28-10 08:01 PM
    No, we were never your "friends!" Why do you insist on hanging around the BB forum? Take your Android **** over to your own forum and sing its praises over there...we really don't care what phone you use! If you presented a realitic view it would be different, but your a Troll.
    07-28-10 08:06 PM
    Glad to hear it...however I thought there was a distinct difference between "Bold" users and "Storm" users. Guess I was wrong.
    Yea, gonna be hard to decide which one to use. I think the 9700 will be my primary, and the 9550 will be the backup/secondary phone.
    07-28-10 08:20 PM
    no the only joke here is all the stupid usless apps in the android market i switched to the Droid before i got my S2 i kept it all of about 5 days before i coudlnt put up with all the stupid android bull...my battery lasted me about half a day even when i didnt touch it and the market is so boged down with crap it takes atleast 20 minuets of sifting threw nonsense and apps noone will ever want or use to find one good app if you like that then take it i like the BB app world because it actualy has apps that are useful and not hard to find...i just recently got my S2 about a month and a week ago and i LOVE it...by far the best phone ive ever used i love it even more then my Tour and i didnt think i could love a phon more then that one but yes you made a great choise but dont take my word for it becasue my word doesnt mean s**t its about you and what you like
    07-28-10 08:23 PM
    No, we were never your "friends!" Why do you insist on hanging around the BB forum? Take your Android **** over to your own forum and sing its praises over there...we really don't care what phone you use! If you presented a realitic view it would be different, but your a Troll.
    You can shut your meatwrapper until you have something useful to say.

no the only joke here is all the stupid usless apps in the android market i switched to the Droid before i got my S2 i kept it all of about 5 days before i coudlnt put up with all the stupid android bull...my battery lasted me about half a day even when i didnt touch it and the market is so boged down with crap it takes atleast 20 minuets of sifting threw nonsense and apps noone will ever want or use to find one good app if you like that then take it i like the BB app world because it actualy has apps that are useful and not hard to find...i just recently got my S2 about a month and a week ago and i LOVE it...by far the best phone ive ever used i love it even more then my Tour and i didnt think i could love a phon more then that one but yes you made a great choise but dont take my word for it becasue my word doesnt mean s**t its about you and what you like
    You must be ******* HIGH! I get WAY better battery life with my Android phone than I EVER had with any of my Storms. There is a search option in the Android Market, but of course, you were too ignorant to use that, weren't you, numbnutz. Android has "useful" apps as well, lmfao. BB apps really lack in quality, mainly due to the EXTREMELY limited amount of space that the S2 has for apps. I mean, come on, really?! 140 MB of app space?! That is RIDICULOUS! I had my BB Storm 2 for 8 months, so I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY what I am talking about, when it comes to S2's. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that it is a BAD phone, but it REALLY lacks a lot of things that Android has to offer. The Droid Inc. is far more advanced and a lot more fun than my S2 ever was.
    And before Dave chimes in again, about how much sand is still in his ******, I have to say that yes, the S2 made great phone calls. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase a "smart" phone for JUST that reason, other wise I would have went with a Nokia, lol...
    07-29-10 01:09 AM

You must be ******* HIGH! I get WAY better battery life with my Android phone than I EVER had with any of my Storms. There is a search option in the Android Market, but of course, you were too ignorant to use that, weren't you, numbnutz. Android has "useful" apps as well, lmfao. BB apps really lack in quality, mainly due to the EXTREMELY limited amount of space that the S2 has for apps. I mean, come on, really?! 140 MB of app space?! That is RIDICULOUS! I had my BB Storm 2 for 8 months, so I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY what I am talking about, when it comes to S2's. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that it is a BAD phone, but it REALLY lacks a lot of things that Android has to offer. The Droid Inc. is far more advanced and a lot more fun than my S2 ever was.
    And before Dave chimes in again, about how much sand is still in his ******, I have to say that yes, the S2 made great phone calls. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase a "smart" phone for JUST that reason, other wise I would have went with a Nokia, lol...
    ah, are you angry? (or possibly just a very unpleasant person?) no offense; it's just that inquiring minds want to know!
    07-29-10 02:03 AM
    Enjoy the phone, but I'd recommend staying away from the forums for now, except for troubleshooting. Bashing BlackBerrys (especially Storms) is the latest trend around here.
    07-29-10 03:50 AM
    The force is strong.....whahahaha

07-29-10 04:06 AM
    Enjoy the phone, but I'd recommend staying away from the forums for now, except for troubleshooting. Bashing BlackBerrys (especially Storms) is the latest trend around here.
    Nah, I've been bashing them since the first storm.
    07-29-10 04:49 AM
    Why? It doesn't seem to stop you!
    07-29-10 06:49 AM
    Don't I know it. I take all the bashing with a grain of salt. I am quite happy and content with my 'Berries
    07-29-10 09:08 AM
    I doubt there is a single person on this forum who cares what phone someone has, everyone is welcome. Of course the polite and respectful members realize this is a Storm 2 forum. We discuss our likes, dislikes, tricks and techniques concerning the Storm 2. And of course, support others with the Storm 2.

If you wish to discuss some other device, there is probably a different forum for that. Why don't you go there. If you insist on staying here and raving about some other phone, you are probably a troll. I.E. someone who craves attention and is a rabble-rouser. Since the troll is desirous of attention, the best thing to do is ignore them. This is notice 5.1.
    +1 nicely put.
    07-29-10 09:51 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD