I had the same problem but then remembered that I was in a hurry to install and didn't delete the vendor fiile. May not have been an issue but did a wipe and reinstalled and haven't had issues since. But who knows.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 08:27 AM
    had to do the same thing -- had many of these problems plus severe battery drain!
    The "media card inserted" message is not a major problem, more of an annoyance. It may take several battery pulls, but eventually, it will load properly. However, I too am expiriencing the battery drain issue. My phone dies from a full charge in 6 to seven hours. This was not a problem for me with .65, .75, or .83.
    12-29-08 09:25 AM
    This only occurs when I use the Soft Reset program. It will hang at the Media Card Inserted State and then go to the Verizon Logo. I do battery pull and it works just fine after the reboot. I assumed it was the program at the moment since I haven't seen it as a bad as some of you are describing. Anyone else have this problem with Soft Reset?
    12-29-08 02:05 PM
    I don't know why but with .83 i could only get my phone to boot up if it was plugged into the wall charger. .85 i did not have the problem. Can someone test to see if plugging the phone in fixes the problem for them also.

first pull the battery and wait 10 seconds then put the battery in and plug in the phone. tell me if it boots up the first time.
    12-29-08 07:43 PM
    with .83 i get this error. MY SOLUTION i noticed every time i had the phone connected to the charger it booted up first try.

First pull the battery, wait 10 seconds put the battery back in and plug in the phone to the charger. power on the phone.

Tell me if this works for anyone else. I no longer have the issue with .85
    12-29-08 07:49 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD