Hello everyone!
    Avid reader, rare poster. As a side side project I've created this... It's obviously beta but for those who (like me) find something like this useful... go right ahead and use it... For web developers, feel free to steal it.. all i did was reverse engineer the searches. Finally, the links are stored to your system via a cookie so everyone has personalized links! Right now, links will last 30 days if no new one is entered.. or until you delete your cookies...

http: / / (www) dot (supergameparties) dot (com) / m

((cant post links, so figure it out))

Last thing!.. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this little mini website for the storm, let me know!!!
    01-11-09 03:35 AM
    I've not yet pulled up this page but here is a link for anyone who finds it convenient.

Super Game Parties
    01-11-09 03:56 AM
    works great thanks it beats having them all saved as seperate bookmarks
    01-11-09 07:24 AM
    Thats cool but that Wells Fargo with Username/Password looks like a phishing hole just waiting to scab someones identity. Not saying you are I'm sure you had good intentions but for your sake and everyone elses you should prolly pull that. You can download a launcher from this wiki for Wells Fargo if you want something convenient to get you there:

blackberrystorm[dot]wikidot[dot]com/world-of-lauchers
    01-11-09 08:50 AM
    I agree with cvondra ... on the real, we don't know you from Adam.
    01-11-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD