Video demo's a Storm that was apparently upgraded from .61 to .65 and is slower...

YouTube - verizon blackberry storm in my hand review (Remove Spaces)
    http:// www. youtube.com/watch?v=6OFGmXEXM-4

And another Vodafone demo

Blackberry storm unboxing second attempt
    http:// www. youtube.com/watch?v=5JMqdkYy5zI
    Last edited by jumpinghooligans; 11-18-08 at 09:26 PM.
    11-18-08 09:21 PM
    I wonder if they did a battey pull after the upgrade...
    11-18-08 09:26 PM
    crappy video..
    11-18-08 09:29 PM
    yeah i know he was like "Im pushing the end button and its not doing anything!" ... its not doing anything because its not going to show the background pic in landscape mode lol
    11-18-08 09:38 PM
    That guy's an *****. [Edit: Are you serious? Did this forum actually bleep out the word idi ot?]

He's complaining that he's pressing END and it won't go to the homescreen when he's in LANDSCAPE. That IS the homescreen for landscape. WTF.

And did you check out his fingernails? They were distracting me the entire video.
    11-18-08 09:39 PM
    ahahha I felt the same way
    11-18-08 09:41 PM
    And did you check out his fingernails? They were distracting me the entire video.
    LOL!! I noticed that too!!
    11-18-08 09:41 PM
    haha, that guy's a moron, he doesn't know Storm has a two stage button for Camera.
    11-18-08 09:42 PM
    Nothing seemed wrong to me from that video. It switched great from landscape to portrait. I didn't think it was supposed to in movie mode either, so I don't know what he was complaining about. Can't believe this ******* has tried a storm and I have not.
    11-18-08 09:54 PM
    There was absolutely no problem with that phone, it was all user. In any case the guy was the slower unit, not the storm. And yes, his fingernails were discusting. Horrible video. As for the second one, it wasn't as bad as his first video. Actually it was a way better.
    11-18-08 10:35 PM
    That guy's an *****. [Edit: Are you serious? Did this forum actually bleep out the word idi ot?]

He's complaining that he's pressing END and it won't go to the homescreen when he's in LANDSCAPE. That IS the homescreen for landscape. WTF.

What can I say... thanks for posting exactly what I was going to post, even down to the fingernails issue. WTF? Cut them ishts.

lol at second video. I felt like Christian Bale was doing the review.
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 11-18-08 at 10:47 PM.
    11-18-08 10:44 PM
    Jesus... those finger nails were disgusting.
    11-18-08 10:57 PM
    What can I say... thanks for posting exactly what I was going to post, even down to the fingernails issue. WTF? Cut them ishts.

lol at second video. I felt like Christian Bale was doing the review.
    Simon Pegg was my thought...at least as far as famous people go.

But in actuality my thought was James from BritPod for those that listen to that Podcast.
    11-18-08 11:00 PM
    Second video with the British guy was pretty good.

Edit:

That dude has some wacky *** music on his phone though. hahaha
    11-18-08 11:07 PM
    Video demo's a Storm that was apparently upgraded from .61 to .65 and is slower...

YouTube - verizon blackberry storm in my hand review (Remove Spaces)

And another Vodafone demo

Blackberry storm unboxing second attempt

links

1o char
    11-18-08 11:11 PM
    wow, i thought id be the only one to think anything of the dudes finger nails... haha, yeah that verizon guy seemed pretty clueless about the phone. "man this thing sucks because i dont know how to use it!"

The UK video was cool, i love hearing their little sayings like when he said vodafone "cocked up" the email thing. haha!
    11-18-08 11:29 PM
    Simon Pegg was my thought...at least as far as famous people go.
    Yes yes yes. I left the video playing while I edited the post with the Chris Bale info and as the video continued and towards the end I was thinking Nick Frost more.

"Which movie do you want to watch?"...... "No no no, you got it all wrong... I mean which one do you want to watch FIRST?"
    11-18-08 11:30 PM
    thought this guy's review deserved a dignified response....
    11-19-08 12:15 AM
    The British guy is a total badass for having the fresh prince song on there...
    11-19-08 12:48 AM
    and the family guy "spider pig"!!! ha ha ha
    11-19-08 06:09 AM
    and the family guy "spider pig"!!! ha ha ha
    i thought spider pig was the simpsons movie.
    11-19-08 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD