I went into my Telus store today to get an exchange for my storm because of the screen click problem I had when I first got it which was 2 weeks ago. I was arguing with the reps for about 30-45 minutes and couldn't prove that my screen was defective like everyone elses. So I ended up leaving after talking to the manager and I was like wow these guys think I'm a liar. I didn't get it. I got home examined my phone and found the stupid buisness card behind my battery cover. Long story short I'm going back tomorrow to argue some more
    01-02-09 06:51 PM
    Let us know what happens. They should of told you they put a business card back there.
    01-02-09 07:23 PM
    WTF, the VZW guys are now answering our returns with our own on the street quick fixes that we shouldnt have to be doing anyhow!! Why do they fuss when you return a defective product, its not as if they are losing pay for our returns, its not like replacing the phone is such a hard task, a few clicks of a mouse and its done....I dont get it.
    01-03-09 08:53 AM
    WTF, the VZW guys are now answering our returns with our own on the street quick fixes that we shouldnt have to be doing anyhow!! Why do they fuss when you return a defective product, its not as if they are losing pay for our returns, its not like replacing the phone is such a hard task, a few clicks of a mouse and its done....I dont get it.
    The manager told me that they lose $500 for each unit returned. I guess he meant the store loses or something. The reps over there were trying to lie to me too by telling me the units they had in stock were all defective and every time the letter L button was pressed, the phone would reset. Funny thing is I asked to demonstrate and they stalled and ended up trying to switch storms and make me forget about what he said when he was showing me.
    01-03-09 10:10 AM
    Kinda sounds like VZW is dropping the ball with this. I know that the Storm is the issue, but VZW should be bending over backwards to make sure that their clients are happy.
    01-03-09 10:16 AM
    It's not VZW its Telus but I heard worse stories about VZW
    01-03-09 10:21 AM
    It's not VZW its Telus but I heard worse stories about VZW

Whoops, saw the rant about VZW and got thrown off.
    01-03-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD