And i think its the best handset i have had, what are the problems i should be looking out for that has caused so much negativeness???
    10-31-09 05:42 PM
    And i think its the best handset i have had, what are the problems i should be looking out for that has caused so much negativeness???

Honestly, nothing. Too many people just like to complain about the dumbest things. Unless the phone doesn't **** them off on a lonely night, they'll find something not to like. It is a GREAT phone.
    10-31-09 05:45 PM
    I played with one for about 15 minutes today in a Verizon store, I was impressed with the speed, responsiveness and solid feel. I wouldn't be afraid to get one...if it wasn't verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 05:57 PM
    I'm so happy. I haven't had a single call for a replacement storm 2

10-31-09 05:57 PM
    Honestly, nothing. Too many people just like to complain about the dumbest things. Unless the phone doesn't **** them off on a lonely night, they'll find something not to like. It is a GREAT phone.
    So you're saying that the numerous complaints that people have is all in their minds and this device is, pretty much, flawless? That couldn't have been any funnier if Richard Pryor had said it!!
    10-31-09 05:59 PM
    I'm so happy. I haven't had a single call for a replacement storm 2

You'll get them, but certainly NOTHING like the return rate of the original.
    10-31-09 06:01 PM
    Im Vodafone UK, and i have had a fair few phones (just ask the GF!), prior to the S2, i had N97, Curve 8900, Iphone 3G, and many more prior.

I really have not seen anything that causes me problems apart from youtube not working, which im putting down to the OS 5.0 issues that will be smoothed out.

Everything seems to do what its supposed to, and my god the screen is superb, and i think its a DAMN good looking phone (well as damn good looking as a phone gets!)

But as i was waiting for it to arrive i popped onto here, and saw nothing but negative tiltes threads and was seriously worried about what would arrive in that little black box......
    10-31-09 06:12 PM
    I was having a little trouble with the WiFi on the first day but that sorted itself out yesterday. I am tickled sh!tless with this berry. It is working perfectly. Now all we need are some themes and an otterbox that fits.

10-31-09 06:21 PM
    I really have not seen anything that causes me problems apart from youtube not working.
    My YouTube is working. i backed up my apps from S1 and re-installed them. It works fine!
    10-31-09 06:23 PM
    so far my S2 is awesome and the WIFI is awesome

10-31-09 06:26 PM
    Loving my S2 to be fair. I've only had it for 2 days now but it's great. I love typing on it too. It took a while to get used to the surepress but it's slowly sinking in now. At first, I was really disappointed but after playing with it for a few hours and getting used to the typing, it's great and i'm surprised how quick I can type on it!

I've had a few niggles with a slight creaking noise from the bottom right of the screen (end call and area around) but it's been there since day 1 to be fair so I think it's also just a feedback noise. Oh, with the return button too but I figured I wasn't pressing it in the right area for the button to work lol.
    Last edited by MisterAdam; 10-31-09 at 07:20 PM.
    10-31-09 06:49 PM
    So you're saying that the numerous complaints that people have is all in their minds and this device is, pretty much, flawless? That couldn't have been any funnier if Richard Pryor had said it!!
    believe it or not the storm2 is a really nice BB. And I know its going to be a shock and hard for you to handle but not very many people are having problems. The ones that are will get the hang of it sooner or later and the ones that have droid blinders on will return it.
    10-31-09 06:58 PM
    the ones that have droid blinders on will return it.
    I fully expect that number to be in the thousands. Can this many people be wrong?
    10-31-09 07:01 PM
    I fully expect that number to be in the thousands. Can this many people be wrong?
    sure, it might be that many. The same could be said for the droid. Thousands might return it to get the storm2 when they find out how much a big pile of doo doo it really is. It happens this way with so many smartphones these days. People are always bad mouthing devices when they are going to another one. Sooks is a good example of that. He jumped ship from BB then he came back. Now he has the storm2. If another device comes out he might jump ship to that one. Dont you recall all the hype over the palm pre and how so many people said they were jumping ship and when they did after a couple weeks or less they came back to BB just to realize the palm pre was a joke.
    10-31-09 07:09 PM
    sure, it might be that many. The same could be said for the droid. Thousands might return it to get the storm2 when they find out how much a big pile of doo doo it really is. It happens this way with so many smartphones these days. People are always bad mouthing devices when they are going to another one. Sooks is a good example of that. He jumped ship from BB then he came back. Now he has the storm2. If another device comes out he might jump ship to that one. Dont you recall all the hype over the palm pre and how so many people said they were jumping ship and when they did after a couple weeks or less they came back to BB just to realize the palm pre was a joke.
    I'd be willing to bet you the BB of your choice that isn't the case. Sure, some will try the Droid and actually prefer the BB (for whatever reason), but I will bet you that those that defect from BB will outnumber those that defect from the Droid by, at least 10:1.
    10-31-09 07:22 PM
    Does any one know the colorware process for the original storm. I truly don't like the second and now plan to keep mine until the next revolutionary BB comes out...give it a week. By the way colorware no longer paints the storm
    10-31-09 07:25 PM
    I'd be willing to bet you the BB of your choice that isn't the case. Sure, some will try the Droid and actually prefer the BB (for whatever reason), but I will bet you that those that defect from BB will outnumber those that defect from the Droid by, at least 10:1.
    Let's set the bet up, how much do you want to put down, $1000, or $10000? Or your pants?
    10-31-09 07:25 PM
    Let's set the bet up, how much do you want to put down, $1000, or $10000? Or your pants?
    Whatever makes you nervous!
    10-31-09 07:28 PM
    Does any one know the colorware process for the original storm. I truly don't like the second and now plan to keep mine until the next revolutionary BB comes out...give it a week. By the way colorware no longer paints the storm
    Can you blame them? in another month or so, they will no longer paint the S2!
    10-31-09 07:29 PM
    , let's take your pants first.
    10-31-09 07:29 PM
    It appears you are the nervous one. You spend more time here in the S2 forum trying to convince everyone how "bad" the S2 is and how "good" the Droid is then you do in the Android forum. LOL. Whatever floats your boat.
    10-31-09 07:52 PM
    I have the storm for a lil under a full week and i really like it compared to the first storm and more memory is a big plus
    10-31-09 07:57 PM
    Now that I've had some time with it, I am positive that it's the best phone I've ever owned. The only problems I have encountered are apps not working (5.0 update being the main cause) and the "buttons" on the bottom get locked up for sec sometimes. No big deal, software updates will fix all.
    10-31-09 08:02 PM
    This. Well said, sir.
    10-31-09 08:03 PM
    This. Well said, sir.
    Thank you my good man.

10-31-09 08:05 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD