THe blackberry storm is by far my fave blackberry the touch and everything i had an iphone 3g best phone every but the only phone that i ever had that compared was the storm because after you upgrade the OS and considering i purchased it for $80 on ebay (lucky) thinking that it was trash and easily broken like everyone says im happy. i am running .148 got the phone at a terrible .75 and then when to .122 it was a nice journey. Yes the bold is faster...but is it cooler. at the end of the day both phone function great its a matter of what your preference is . sorry for the poor english in my post (i am american but i am in a hurry and was reading other bull S___T post and felt this was a good idea to look at the more positive aspects of the storm. as far an battery dying purchase an extended battery for 20 on ebay and gives you 32% more life or get car charger its 1.99 on ebay or for 3.99 comes with a gel case...... really cheap for the full storm experience
    05-26-09 10:14 AM
    THe blackberry storm is by far my fave blackberry the touch and everything i had an iphone 3g best phone every but the only phone that i ever had that compared was the storm because after you upgrade the OS and considering i purchased it for $80 on ebay (lucky) thinking that it was trash and easily broken like everyone says im happy. i am running .148 got the phone at a terrible .75 and then when to .122 it was a nice journey. Yes the bold is faster...but is it cooler. at the end of the day both phone function great its a matter of what your preference is . sorry for the poor english in my post (i am american but i am in a hurry and was reading other bull S___T post and felt this was a good idea to look at the more positive aspects of the storm. as far an battery dying purchase an extended battery for 20 on ebay and gives you 32% more life or get car charger its 1.99 on ebay or for 3.99 comes with a gel case...... really cheap for the full storm experience
    Wow very very lucky. Bargin of the year contender right there.

I had the storm wasnt really for me loved it but novalty has warn off now.

Getting the bold tomorrow
    05-26-09 10:19 AM
    Wow very very lucky. Bargin of the year contender right there.

I had the storm wasnt really for me loved it but novalty has warn off now.

Getting the bold tomorrow
    fair enough i mean it isnt for everyone i guess but neither is the iphone thats y i hate when they label "iphone killer"
    05-26-09 10:49 AM
    fair enough i mean it isnt for everyone i guess but neither is the iphone thats y i hate when they label "iphone killer"

Agree I am always suprised that the storm was labelled to be an Iphone killer.
    The only similarity that the storm and the iphone has it that both has a capacitive screen and that is it. But both device serve different groups of people. The iphone has become the device for individuals who wants a multimedia device with a good communication features. While the storm is focused on individuals that are wants a very good communication device with good multimedia functions.
    05-26-09 11:14 AM
    Agree I am always suprised that the storm was labelled to be an Iphone killer.
    The only similarity that the storm and the iphone has it that both has a capacitive screen and that is it. But both device serve different groups of people. The iphone has become the device for individuals who wants a multimedia device with a good communication features. While the storm is focused on individuals that are wants a very good communication device with good multimedia functions.
    Thank you! Finally someone realizes that the Iphone (which is not a bad phone) is not for everyone, and neither is the Storm. I had an Iphone, but I realized it was catered towards those who want lots of apps, music, etc. etc., while the BB is catered more for the people who want email, technology, and just like Blackberry in general (the Iphone could get email, but not as user friendly in setting up email as the BB, and also could not get certain servers to work with it..haven't had any problems with BB). the Iphone was a good phone, but I will definitely say without a doubt that my Storm, IMO, beats the crap out of it. It is is no way a general "Iphone killer" so I hate when people say that as well. But again, my experience has shown me that personally, I enjoy the Storm better than the Iphone...to each his own.
    05-26-09 12:55 PM
    Thank you! Finally someone realizes that the Iphone (which is not a bad phone) is not for everyone, and neither is the Storm. I had an Iphone, but I realized it was catered towards those who want lots of apps, music, etc. etc., while the BB is catered more for the people who want email, technology, and just like Blackberry in general (the Iphone could get email, but not as user friendly in setting up email as the BB, and also could not get certain servers to work with it..haven't had any problems with BB). the Iphone was a good phone, but I will definitely say without a doubt that my Storm, IMO, beats the crap out of it. It is is no way a general "Iphone killer" so I hate when people say that as well. But again, my experience has shown me that personally, I enjoy the Storm better than the Iphone...to each his own.
    great to know im not alone i c u have a hybrid os on your phone what r hybrid os's? i run .148 on at&T
    05-26-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD