I'm done arguing about what device is best, pick what you like and I hope you enjoy it. If you have questions about Apple, the iPhone or Jailbreaking you can find me in the iPhone subforum or on other Apple/Iphone related forums under the same screen name.

Enjoy your Storm, hope RIM improves on it with the Storm 2.

I just finished Jailbreaking my 3GS and so I'm going back to mod'ing my phone. Hopefully by the time most of you read this I'll have Flash working again.

-Jeli 
    07-07-09 06:30 PM
    see you later with that toy phone
    07-07-09 06:39 PM
    so did you own a storm or something before? i mean the first post i have read of yours and you say your leaving...i guess you wont be missed then either
    07-07-09 06:45 PM
    Not trying to be rude, but why does everyone feel the need to say goodbye? I'm okay with people switching from Storm to iPhone, Tour, Curve, Bold, Env3.... but why post it here?
    07-07-09 06:46 PM
    Not trying to be rude, but why does everyone feel the need to say goodbye? I'm okay with people switching from Storm to iPhone, Tour, Curve, Bold, Env3.... but why post it here?
    Self-Delusion....
    07-07-09 06:48 PM
    Think you're missing the point of this post.

I regularly compare the iPhone and the Storm in this sub-forum. You can search my posts. Just saying I'm done arguing about it in here, the end.

Reading comprehension ftw.
    07-07-09 06:49 PM
    Think you're missing the point of this post.

I regularly compare the iPhone and the Storm in this sub-forum. You can search my posts. Just saying I'm done arguing about it in here, the end.

Reading comprehension ftw.
    I can understand that. It's just that you are one of probably a billion (yes, I am exaggerating) "goodbye Storm, hello iPhone" posts that are on this forum. I don't mean it disrespectfully to you, but it just gets old reading about people saying goodbye. We don't need closure.
    07-07-09 06:51 PM
    I just installed quick launch

Excellent tool. Giving me a reason to be hopeful again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 06:53 PM
    I can understand that. It's just that you are one of probably a billion (yes, I am exaggerating) "goodbye Storm, hello iPhone" posts that are on this forum. I don't mean it disrespectfully to you, but it just gets old reading about people saying goodbye. We don't need closure.
    Hmm maybe I phrased it wrong but this isn't a goodbye Storm post. I've been on the iPhone a while. This was a goodbye 'rants & raves' forum post. That's all.
    07-07-09 06:53 PM
    Hmm maybe I phrased it wrong but this isn't a goodbye Storm post. I've been on the iPhone a while. This was a goodbye 'rants & raves' forum post. That's all.
    My bad, you're right. Just irritated at all the Storm-hating on the rants & raves lately. My apologies.
    07-07-09 06:54 PM
    K, here's a cookie.

07-07-09 07:16 PM
    I'm done arguing about what device is best, pick what you like and I hope you enjoy it. If you have questions about Apple, the iPhone or Jailbreaking you can find me in the iPhone subforum or on other Apple/Iphone related forums under the same screen name.

Enjoy your Storm, hope RIM improves on it with the Storm 2.

I just finished Jailbreaking my 3GS and so I'm going back to mod'ing my phone. Hopefully by the time most of you read this I'll have Flash working again.

-Jeli 
    I can respect that Jeli Have you checked out our sister site yet? The iphone blog?

http://www.theiphoneblog.com/

K, here's a cookie.

ROFL, good one.
    07-07-09 07:23 PM
    My bad, you're right. Just irritated at all the Storm-hating on the rants & raves lately. My apologies.
    No offense meant here, but isn't Storm-hating one of the reasons for the rants and raves section?

The hater posts might get old after a while--just like the Storm tribute posts might for others--but at least they're [typically] posted to the correct section.
    07-07-09 07:26 PM
    No offense meant here, but isn't Storm-hating one of the reasons for the rants and raves section?

The hater posts might get old after a while--just like the Storm tribute posts might for others--but at least they're [typically] posted to the correct section.
    I think the question is one of motive .

Jeli, we know you are unhappy with the storm, and don't even own one, we hope you find what your looking for in the phone you have.
    Last edited by kb5zht; 07-07-09 at 09:11 PM.
    07-07-09 09:04 PM
    whoa all this for nothing
    07-07-09 09:05 PM
    I think the question is one of motive .

Jeli, we know you are unhappy with the storm, and don't even own one, we hope you find what your looking for in the phone you have.
    Actually own 2 iPhone 3GS, 2 Storm 9530's, 1 iPhone 3G, 2 Curve 8330's

but yea
    07-08-09 01:06 AM
    Actually own 2 iPhone 3GS, 2 Storm 9530's, 1 iPhone 3G, 2 Curve 8330's

but yea
    The guy with the most toys still dies.
    07-08-09 01:14 AM
    Well I'm married so the wife usually gets whatever I'm getting.
    07-08-09 01:36 AM
    Just irritated at all the Storm-hating on the rants & raves lately.
    Lately? Hasn't it always been that way here?

07-08-09 06:28 AM
    It's just an attention thing for people. You didn't see me hanging from the rafters last week "shouting I got an iPhone!". Heck I have already recieved one replacement in less than a month. I'm sure that if the OP went away and someone needed his assistance, they could easily find hime without him advertising his absence.
    07-08-09 06:50 AM
    see you later with that toy phone
    wow your so original
    07-08-09 06:56 AM
    Holy cow there is a money maker of a bumper sticker/t shirt/beer coozie there!!! I love it

07-08-09 08:34 AM
    Can I be you're wife?...

Well I'm married so the wife usually gets whatever I'm getting.
    07-08-09 09:15 AM
    Can I be you're wife?...
    Only if you two live in california or one of the new england states....

07-08-09 09:21 AM
    I just wanted to say to everyone that I am OFFICIALLY going to go make a slice of toast in the office toaster oven.

It's been both good times and bad times hangin out with you guys WITHOUT toast; but enough is enough.

I'm going to go get toast and I'm not looking back.
    07-08-09 09:21 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD