Here are some images of the OS and GUI that I came across:

For More:

Storm Screen Shots
    09-25-08 01:16 PM
    Is that dual analog clock for viewing of two different time zones?
    09-25-08 01:23 PM
    Is that dual analog clock for viewing of two different time zones?
    Looks like it. The smaller one on the bottom had what looked to be a "home" icon, so I'm assuming that one will stay the same while you're traveling.
    09-25-08 01:26 PM
    Awesome.... Love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
    09-25-08 01:29 PM
    Another point I was going through that site and noticed that it said there was multi-tap in portrait mode here's a link of the photo. If there is that would be a good feature. But it kind of looks like the iPhone's keyboard in portrait mode as well.

storm-reviews.co.uk/storm-features/blackberry-storm-technical-specifications-and-images
    09-25-08 01:33 PM
    Those can't be real. The clocks don't all read 12:21.
    09-25-08 01:33 PM
    Yeah, that's what it looks like. That's pretty sweet for the constant travelers. This is looking great.
    09-25-08 01:34 PM
    Why did they switch the charge port to micro USB? all of my accesories are mini USB! It's not like the device is small enough to need a micro port.
    09-25-08 01:38 PM
    Another point I was going through that site and noticed that it said there was multi-tap in portrait mode here's a link of the photo. If there is that would be a good feature. But it kind of looks like the iPhone's keyboard in portrait mode as well.

storm-reviews.co.uk/storm-features/blackberry-storm-technical-specifications-and-images
    Kinda! That is! Someone's using good ol photoshop. Interesting.
    09-25-08 01:38 PM
    and again the gap between the screen and menu buttons disappears.
    09-25-08 01:44 PM
    Awesome.... Love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
    No Problem... these images look slick and the wait for this device now feels that much longer!
    09-25-08 01:45 PM

Yeah, that third pic is definitely the iphone. I love how the keyboard looks on the first pic
    09-25-08 02:22 PM
    Here are some images of the OS and GUI that I came across:

For More:

Storm Screen Shots

Sweet!!!! Execellent find!!! I think this will satisfy a lot of impatient people.
    09-25-08 02:24 PM
    That browser screen ain't lookin too hot. Damn thing better be webkit damn it! And when I say webkit, I mean full webkit, not proxy webkit like RIM would do.
    09-25-08 04:10 PM
    That browser screen ain't lookin too hot. Damn thing better be webkit damn it! And when I say webkit, I mean full webkit, not proxy webkit like RIM would do.
    OK, I am not looking to flame or anything, but almost all of your posts in this forum are bashing the Storm. A lot of people are excited about this phone, so I just can't understand why you and others are constantly posting just to tell us how crappy it looks. If you really think it's going to suck, then you should just ignore it, and pretend it doesn't exist. I'm sure you would love the Bold or the Javelin.

I'm not saying don't post here, but I just wonder why all the venom spewed towards a device that I think looks pretty cool.
    09-25-08 05:13 PM
    Thanks for the find and pics.
    09-25-08 05:16 PM
    I'm very skeptical of these shots. Why would a Vodaphone UI show a 1XEV indicator?

Last edited by Spotmark; 09-25-08 at 07:59 PM.
    09-25-08 07:53 PM
    No Problem... these images look slick and the wait for this device now feels that much longer!
    \I politely disagree. Seeing it makes it seem like it almost in my hands, and I can now pretend I am using it, and for me it makes the wait easier
    09-25-08 09:11 PM
    I'm very skeptical of these shots. Why would a Vodaphone UI show a 1XEV indicator?

Yeah, but the pix don't look that far off from what we have already seen on the Minute with Mike video. Even the browser pix are pretty consistent with what we have on OS 4.5.

It is odd to see 1XEV indicator, but the pix just don't seem far fetched enough to be fake.
    09-25-08 09:25 PM
    \I politely disagree. Seeing it makes it seem like it almost in my hands, and I can now pretend I am using it, and for me it makes the wait easier
    True, True. I was actually looking back at all the hype over the Voyager and Dare and noticed that for both devices up to a week before launch people were speculating or insiders confirmed release dates. It was funny how Verizon didn't officially provide launch dates until about 4 days before the actual launch. I hope they change things this time around.
    09-25-08 09:26 PM
    I'm sure you would love the Bold or the Javelin
    You'd be wrong Mr. 6 posts. And my post here isn't knocking it, but you can't argue that the browser pic doesn't scare you just a little. It looks to close to what my 4.5 browser looks like now and we all know how the current browser sucks. That was my point. But hey, if you like just getting the same old stuff in a new wrapper... more power to you. Buy it just cuz it's new. yey!
    09-25-08 10:22 PM
    ... but you can't argue that the browser pic doesn't scare you just a little....
    Reminds me of my Q9m browser. I was like uhhhh.
    09-25-08 10:51 PM
    You'd be wrong Mr. 6 posts. And my post here isn't knocking it, but you can't argue that the browser pic doesn't scare you just a little. It looks to close to what my 4.5 browser looks like now and we all know how the current browser sucks. That was my point. But hey, if you like just getting the same old stuff in a new wrapper... more power to you. Buy it just cuz it's new. yey!

LOL Mr. 6 posts! thats great. That browser does look a little plain
    09-25-08 11:24 PM
    I can't say I'm too hot on it, and only hope it doesnt look as bad on the phone as it does here. It seems too...black. Too harsh of a color to be contrasted against a completely white application interface as shown. It seems like it would be an eyesore...I hope they stick with the more transparent buttons like the initial leaks have suggested from Verizon.

Though the Vodaphone GUI may be different from the VZW GUI, right?

Edit: Im thinking these are shops. The interface seems far too...amateur to be from RIM.
    09-25-08 11:29 PM
    I'm not worried about the browser really. Take a look at the images of the browser on the announcement video. Looks just like they were using the real internet. They probably just went to the mobile version of google which automatically loads when you go to a website. The video also seems to confirm that you can get a full keyboard for email horizontally.

The real UI interfaces I'd like to see are for the actual phone app! I mean, isn't this a phone first?
    Last edited by niubeav; 09-26-08 at 01:27 AM.
    09-26-08 01:24 AM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD