anyone know how i can get a Greek language pack on the Storm??
    03-10-09 09:05 PM
    Through desktop manager you can select Greek under input support and add it to the phone that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:34 AM
    Ive been trying to find this option in DM.. no luck.. can you be more specific please! thank you!
    03-11-09 11:25 PM
    I have greek input checked in DM...so it looks like it is loaded on my phone how do i get to use the characters? I used to be able to do it now no luck
    06-18-09 03:47 PM
    One of the earlier leaked releases had Greek support, but not the official 148 release.

Bummer, it worked well.

I have greek input checked in DM...so it looks like it is loaded on my phone how do i get to use the characters? I used to be able to do it now no luck
    06-18-09 04:05 PM
    Try going to Options> Language> Input Language.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 04:44 PM
    so i downloaded the Greek font on my storm. Once i had it downloaded. It was working perfectly fine on BBM. But now it is not there. It shows that it is still installed under my applications. But when typing in bbm, i can no longer change fonts?? Anyone know how i can rectify this problem. Thx in advanced folks.
    06-20-10 05:00 PM
    Could anyone help me on this please??

THX
    06-28-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD