Because I can't get through one day with a full battery, I had to find another way now to charge a second battery as a spare. So I just wanted to share results of my purchase of a great value on a 3-in-1 USB Hotsync Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger Slot that I got for $23. including S&H. It's working flawlessly as both charger, desk cradle, and even more important as data sync. I am very pleased. Maybe it will help you also feel a little better about a needed second battery.

Amazon.com: 3-in-1 USB Hotsync Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger Slot for Verizon RIM Blackberry Storm 9530 Smartphone: Cell Phones & Service
    Last edited by auburn1975; 02-24-09 at 08:22 PM.
    02-24-09 08:17 PM
    I was wondering if that charger was any good. Thank you for the link. I already have two of the OEM cradles, but I also have a second battery and coordinating the charging schedule can be a pain. So, I ordered one of these and will give it a try. thanks!
    02-24-09 09:25 PM
    Because I can't get through one day with a full battery, I had to find another way now to charge a second battery as a spare. So I just wanted to share results of my purchase of a great value on a 3-in-1 USB Hotsync Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger Slot that I got for $23. including S&H. It's working flawlessly as both charger, desk cradle, and even more important as data sync. I am very pleased. Maybe it will help you also feel a little better about a needed second battery.

Amazon.com: 3-in-1 USB Hotsync Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger Slot for Verizon RIM Blackberry Storm 9530 Smartphone: Cell Phones & Service
    Also available at Blackberry Accessories, Blackberry Case, Blackberry Bluetooth, Blackberry Charger, Blackberry Battery for the same price, bit more for shipping (5.95)
    02-25-09 09:04 AM
    Can you turn the charger on its side to view the Storm in landscape mode?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 11:29 PM
    Can you turn the charger on its side to view the Storm in landscape mode?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Its not intended to be on its side
    02-28-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD