Let me preface everything so i don't get too many questions!

Running 4.7.0.132

Using the appstore i downloaded Pandora. Now I have a newer lincoln which features microsoft sync (oh yes so happy its not apple sync). I was in the car waiting to pick someone up and i decided to fool around with my blackberry and car and see what would happen. I also have the navigation package which came with bluetooth.

So I hit this button "USER DEVICE".....Then it said BLACKBERRY 9530......All my calls go threw the speakers in the car, so why not a bluetooth song? So i loaded pandora and made my playlist and what do you know.....broadcasted in stereo through all my speakers!!!

THE IPHONE CAN'T DO THAT! so put that in your pipe and smoke it iphone fanboys!!!

<<throws on flame retardant coat>>
    05-17-09 10:18 PM
    sweet.... we need more good Storm stories.

thanks.
    05-17-09 10:19 PM
    ha i do that too!! but i have to turn up the volume but i cant complain, i love iheartradio!
    05-17-09 10:32 PM
    I'm glad to hear a story like this as the device has had its share of bad publicity. Enjoy the addiction to it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 10:33 PM
    Lol I had a similar story. Nice findings though.
    05-17-09 10:39 PM
    05-17-09 10:41 PM
    its a storm forum, who is going to flame you?
    05-17-09 10:48 PM
    Awesome! Enjoy!

05-17-09 11:02 PM
    The part about the iphone is my favorite lol good story

05-17-09 11:19 PM
    Nice story, that could be handy during long trips. so you don't have to search for new radio stations in different cities if you don't have xm.
    05-17-09 11:23 PM
    Great idea.
    I use Sync for phone calls and music but I hadn't thought about using it with Pandora.
    05-17-09 11:24 PM
    Nice! Wish my stereo had BT , not that it matters, use my 120G Zune anyway. But still a good story

05-17-09 11:34 PM
    I don't mind sharing stories with everyone. The phone is a great phone when everything works. The problem is everyone expects the phone to be flawless....when nothing is. I've had one phone ever i never needed to replace, and that was my motorola startac.

This phone has so much potential, and if people would quit whimpering about what they feel is a poor mans iphone, then just get a LG flip and sit tight.

$600 for a phone that can't send a pic msg or record video, or multi task. And took three years to get those features? Lets see how the storms doing in three years. Apples great MOBILEME thing to sync the phone to a comp was a flop.

Imagine the folks on this forum dealing with the first day 3g issues the iphone did? People in the thousands not being able to activate their phone because Darth Vader err Steve Jobs wants his Dr. claw like hand to grasp the mobile phone world?

The storm is like inspector gadget.....it knows what needs to be done, fumbles here and there on its way to do it. Each time we find a new gadget we can use when fooling around. But in the end, it will all work out!!

GO GO GADGET STORM!!!
    05-17-09 11:45 PM
    thats so awesome screw getting one of those cigarette lghter extensions that get no reception what so ever......nice story bro
    05-17-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD