Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bobcat665 and charcb like this.
    02-21-11 10:38 AM
    Mmmmmmmmm.....

02-21-11 10:47 AM
    Your 19 posts will be missed.......
    02-21-11 11:02 AM
    Goodbye CrapBerry!
    I understand that you are happy that you got an iPhone. That's cool, congrats.

But what does making a thread like this accomplish? Nothing, really.

Because there are soooooooooooooooo many other threads basically saying the same thing.

But what I find funny is when someone goes from a BB to another phone people feel the need for threads like this, then everyone who all of a sudden hates BB's chimes in with ignorant and stupid comments.

But let someone say that they left a different phone to go or go back to BB, then those same people would be almost consoling that person in a way.

They would be like "aw man what happened that you didn't like android or iphone". Then they would be trying to talk them into going back and giving that android or iphone another chance. lmao

I mean I went from a BB to an Android phone in Kevin Durant style. No press, no ESPN, no coming on Crackberry or any other site announcing that I am taking my talents elsewhere lol.

Sounds familiar lol.

So like I said, congrats on the new phone. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Itzdatdude; 02-21-11 at 11:12 AM.
    MissJennell#IM and Fatoomah like this.
    02-21-11 11:03 AM
    So you didn't like your BlackBerry... BFD!!

Are you hoping to hurt our feeling with this post? Or are you the type of person who likes trying to start arguments?
    02-21-11 11:19 AM
    Look I am glad that you like the fact you don't have a Blackberry anymore but there is no reason to diss it like that because some of us actually like a physical keyboard. All you had to say was the BB didn't work out for you and you are excited for your phone and hope others enjoy too.

02-21-11 11:24 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/

Pilot Prop likes this.
    02-21-11 11:31 AM
    This isnt facebook.
    02-21-11 12:10 PM
    No one really cares what you got, especially when you can't even construct a relevant post.
    1812dave likes this.
    02-21-11 12:18 PM

Bye.
    1812dave likes this.
    02-21-11 12:49 PM

Been waiting 2 LOOOOOOOOng years to trash this piece of crap Blackberry!
    Feb. 10, 2011 Hello iPhone on Verizon!!!!
    02-21-11 12:54 PM
    You'll still be on here to see if blackberry upgraded or not from your current new device.

02-21-11 01:16 PM
    YAWN......Did the OP say something?? I didnt think so...
    02-21-11 01:20 PM
    Can we get a "Thanks for leaving" button?
    02-21-11 01:20 PM
    You know, if I got a new phone that was so incredibly awesome, I would definitely be spending my free time playing with the phone and posting on forums for that phone and not worrying about my old phone. I would be enjoying the experience.

I don't understand the obsession with having to crow here about it.

Whatever. Enjoy your new farking phone. Yippie-skippie-yi-yay.
    02-21-11 01:28 PM
    Good for you. Now f**k off!

BayouBengal21 likes this.
    02-21-11 01:55 PM
    Ha, I just switched from my iPhone to a 9780 so it's all been balanced out
    02-21-11 01:58 PM
    You know, if I got a new phone that was so incredibly awesome, I would definitely be spending my free time playing with the phone and posting on forums for that phone and not worrying about my old phone. I would be enjoying the experience.

I don't understand the obsession with having to crow here about it.

Whatever. Enjoy your new farking phone. Yippie-skippie-yi-yay.
    And there it is. +1

@OP: nobody cares. Nobody needs to know every little thing you do, as stated already this isn't Facebook. Or Twitter. Anybody else reading this and feeling the apparent need to inform us all about your momentous life-changing platform switch - Laura posted the proper thread. Go there. You can get your jollies over switching there and we don't have another useless thread.

02-21-11 02:02 PM
    If no one cared, no one would be posting in this forum.

The forum title pretty much gave you all the information you needed to make an educated decision to avoid reading or posting in it.

Don't complain about it, after you've read the title, opened it, and read the thread.

Just makes it look like you people scour the internet looking to be trolled.
    howarmat and Machzy like this.
    02-21-11 04:43 PM

The forum title pretty much gave you all the information you needed to make an educated decision to avoid reading or posting in it.

Don't complain about it, after you've read the title, opened it, and read the thread.

Ummm.....So your reason for posting in here was for......................

I'm just asking
    02-21-11 04:52 PM
    Can I have your BB?

02-21-11 05:58 PM

Thanks for taking time out from your Xbox and Monster energy drinking marathon to lecture us...
    02-21-11 06:00 PM
    yay...............Crapple...........

02-21-11 06:08 PM

However if someone went into Android Central and did it, and the other posters did that, you'd instead be hurling abuse at the OP. Double standards mate.

OP: Enjoy your iPhone, leave me with my "CrapBerry" that I find works better for me than iPhone.
    02-21-11 06:16 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD