So far the only thing I do not like as much as the iPhone is the typing. Im "ok" on the storm, but i was incredibly fast on the iPhone. With that said, this is a better "phone" than the iPhone could ever wish to be. Everything has worked well so far (hopefully remains that way). Updated to .75 (wasnt having issues with .65 either) and everything is snappy.

Soon as I get used to the typing, i probably wont miss the iPhone at all! Plus, Verizon's internet is incredibly fast!!! Love it!

Granted this is the first day... So hopefully I feel the same way in the coming days
    12-05-08 04:33 PM
    type with the storm for a week and you'll be an ace...with suretype and landscape...i alternated back and forth and now im an ace either way...good luck
    12-05-08 04:51 PM
    I think the reason the internet seems so slow is that it's not a very pretty layout. I think if it were easier on the eyes people would realize it's just as fast as the iPhone.

With that said, I'm REALLY waiting on Fennec Fox
    12-05-08 04:53 PM
    The typing for me is very intuitive compared to my ipod touch but I also had it since the twenty second

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 04:56 PM
    So far the only thing I do not like as much as the iPhone is the typing. Im "ok" on the storm, but i was incredibly fast on the iPhone.
    This is usually the response I hear from people who have already adapted to the conventionaltouch screens. On the other hand, people who use a physical keyboard love the "click" feature...
    12-05-08 05:21 PM
    I think the reason the internet seems so slow is that it's not a very pretty layout. I think if it were easier on the eyes people would realize it's just as fast as the iPhone.

With that said, I'm REALLY waiting on Fennec Fox

the OP said that the storms internet on verizon was way faster.. I think you read the type about typing and referred it to the internet..

Because i placed iphone and storm side by side and the iPhone doesn't stand a chance in speed.. Only maybe 2 or 3 sites out of like 30 loaded quicker on the iPhone
    12-05-08 05:24 PM
    I wish I didnt have to click the screen when typing. I have navigating with it, just I feel I can type soo much faster if I didnt have to click
    12-05-08 05:28 PM
    I wish I didnt have to click the screen when typing. I have navigating with it, just I feel I can type soo much faster if I didnt have to click
    I'm sure down the line they will have an option to disable the need fo a click.
    12-05-08 05:31 PM
    Still impressed with this phone. No bugs so far, no resets, just awesome...

Made in mexico, first hardware revision also... running newly installed .75.
    12-05-08 05:33 PM
    I have had an IPod Touch for a while and the storm since Nov 21. The only real advantage with the iTouch is the browser. It's web page rendering is better than the Storm and I got used to the multi tab/page scheme they use. I'm hoping in the coming releases RIM plays some catchup in this category. But even with this deficit, I must admit that I haven't picked up my ITouch in a while (ever since .75 leaked).
    12-05-08 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD